Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default First Service @ BRP-OE

I will be at the BRP Owners' Event when my first service is due. Is that something BRP will do for me there? A local dealer? How much in advance will I have to book it? Does anyone know about the local dealer?
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    I will be at the BRP Owners' Event when my first service is due. Is that something BRP will do for me there? A local dealer? How much in advance will I have to book it? Does anyone know about the local dealer?
    the fun center in Durango is good at fitting u in but I would call soon & talk to Shane in service to schedule it.
    Open Tuesday - Saturday

Spyder Garage

...........Fun Center is the local dealer (phone 970-259-1070). Two years ago when we were leaving the Owners Event on Saturday morning I got the dreaded orange screen .........went to Fun Center around 8 AM and they had me on the road by 10 AM. Great bunch of people.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

I spoke to Shane at Fun Center in Durango they will do oil changes the entire week. They are not booking appointments first in first out. They will be closed Monday but our opening Tuesday at 8:30

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the info. I think my ideal will be to have it done on Saturday, the 28th, before I leave for home. But I'll stop in earlier in the week to see how it goes.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default First come first serve

I talked to Shane at fun Center in Durango... Very accommodating but he said during the owners event he does first-come first-served.. They are going to install a new rear tire for me.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    I talked to Shane at fun Center in Durango... Very accommodating but he said during the owners event he does first-come first-served.. They are going to install a new rear tire for me.
    New tire, already? But, then, you've been racking up the miles.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Yep IMHO Kenda tires bad

on my '10 oem Kenda was all I ran and satisfied. I replaced both Kenda on new trailer at 3000 miles..shot.
    Have 5400 on '14 RT..showing significant wear...based on what others report. I will be pleased to make to Durango and get rid of Kenda rear...keeping a close eye on fronts.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Default Sadly..!!

Seems East coast 2014's are getting very poor mileage on the oem Kendas. It may be everywhere but I see as low as 5,500 miles. It may also be the new engine so go easy pull out..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black