Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away Alignment in N. Calif

If anyone is interested in getting their Spyder aligned by Squared Away, if we can get enough people they will be in the south part of the SF Bay Area the weekend of July 19th.

Check out Spyder Ryders of America SF Bay Area chapter FB page. Look for Richard Kuwitzky's post.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/143393312377208/
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Default Laser Alignment in Nor Cal

If anyone is interested, Marina Boat and Power Sports in Lodi has the Laser Alignment equipment. Had mine done last week.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thats really weird because I called them about a month ago and was told they don't do it. Elk Grove was going to start doing it but have changed their system and are waiting for new laser tools to do it. Also, they wanted $119 to check and $100+ to do the adjustment.

Squared Away will charge $130 total.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Marina Sports also did mine last week. would have done it sooner but the Baha-Ron bar didn't show up until last Thursday. Mike in service does all the work on Spyders and is very knowledgeable. I would have had it done in Fremont, but could not wait. wanted to ride right away. Mike verified as I suspected the front wheels were towed out.
    Remember they are a shop with overhead, they will charge you to check.
    Now it's almost perfect. As a confirmed change-a-holic, I will probably go for front shocks after I ride it for awhile.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Flamewinger View Post
    If anyone is interested in getting their Spyder aligned by Squared Away, if we can get enough people they will be in the south part of the SF Bay Area the weekend of July 19th.

Check out Spyder Ryders of America SF Bay Area chapter FB page. Look for Richard Kuwitzky's post.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/143393312377208/
    Thank you so much for supporting an independent business and spyderlovers.com sponsor. We are flattered to be invited back to Fremont for another round of alignments. We had a great time when we were there in March and are excited to be going back again. We now gave over 125 alignments under our belt which is probably a lot more than most dealers. (now it is 150)

Thanks again for for the support and I look forward to getting your Spyder Squared Away
    Last edited by SpyderAnn01; 06-22-2014 at 07:30 PM.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622