Spyder Garage

Default Spyder RT Cup holder

I bought my first Spyder about a month ago and it is a BLAST to ride!!!
    I am looking for a cup holder, do you have any suggestions on a style or place to buy one?
    Thanks!

My spyder front.jpg

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte17078 View Post
    I am looking for a cup holder, do you have any suggestions on a style or place to buy one?
    Thanks!

My spyder front.jpg
    Rivco Products makes a cup holder for the Snyder. I have not tried one, but would love to hear if anyone has and what they think of it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nine Wheels View Post
    Rivco Products makes a cup holder for the Snyder. I have not tried one, but would love to hear if anyone has and what they think of it.

wife has one of the Rivco cup holders on the passenger arm rest. won't hold all types of bottles. most slimmer water bottles are ok but a coke or pepsi bottle will not fit vert well. a can drink would fit but your drink would be blowing back all over the bike before long.

if you are the driver look at the Butler Mug Holder. I really like this one and it holds a lot and keeps it pretty cool even on these hot days. http://www.glassact.com/gallery7.htm

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

At the Spyder Fest in Springfiled, Mo. there was a couple who had gone to Baby's R Us and got cup holders that fit baby strollers. They were big enough to hold most bottles and cups. Simple clamp design. FYI Good luck on your search.

Spyder Garage

Inspector gadget makes a nice one for the driver

www.spyderrt.info/

Spyder Garage

I have a 2013 RT and am transferring my Butler mug from VTx1300 to Spyder. I called and ordered the handlebar mount since I have the other hardware. Really liked the Butler system on my X. Looking forward to the switch. They did sell me just the mount. Will post how easily it mounts.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte17078 View Post
    Thanks!

My spyder front.jpg
    Thanks for the replies and ideas. On a ryde through Gettysburg this afternoon visited with a ryder who made his own out of a metal camping cup and welded an arm that attaches to the handlebars. I am going to try to make one myself. We have a CNC plasma cutter, so, this could be a fun project. I'll post pictures when it's done.

Spyder Garage

Look at Diamond R Accessories website. They're a SpyderLovers sponsor. I like because it doesn't clamp on. They have great products!

Spyder Garage

Check out the venders here. The one I like is from SRT.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black