Thread: I gotten ALL!

Spyder Garage

Default I've gotten them ALL!

Went for what I thought was going to be a nice weekend ryde, well that was the case. Driving in city traffic, about 30 MPH, when I got a EBS fault. Then got a VSS along with DPS fault code. Pulled over to nearest parking lot to shut down and wait a few minutes, then restarted. Codes reappeared again. This time had the "Limp home Mode" screen. Was able to get home and call my local shop. They wanted to know if I have a bad battery, low gas or anything done to the Spyder. Told them only different was Baker Built idler pulley. Serviceman asked me to see what codes were stored in computer. Started Spyder and pushed the three buttons, mode, set and turn signal, and no codes came up. Was told to go and ryde it around to see if this happens again, if they do bring it in for service. Was told that this type of problem was happening quite regular at this dealership.
    Will take out today to try and duplicate problem. While doing this, has anybody heard or had this problem?

2011 RTS SE5 with little over 15,000 miles have had 14,000 mile check up done last fall
    Last edited by viperryder; 05-25-2014 at 07:08 AM.
    2014 RTS SE6 , Cognac

Spyder Garage

I have a 12 RTS and I found after hitting a bump in the road that happen. check you fuses and relay. I found some losse and coming out. So now if I go on a long ride I just pop the cover and do a push test and off I go.
    2012 Spyder RT-SE5 Gray 5-31-12 First 5,075 miles on 10-8-12
    NBV kit highway brackets with pegs Bajaron sway bar Lave exh wrap
    Grip Buddies AirHawk 2 His & Her's Walmart Front driving lights
    Spyderpops upper block off plate, belt guard, bump Skid
    BRP
    trailer hitch Napa 6 to 4 wire power converter Ram GPS upper dash
    Baker build air wings the New 3 piece full set Kewl Metal GPS hand bar
    Inspector Gadgets rear mudd flap type, Air deflectors upper & lower A-frame