Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Been out for a while, riding this weekend

Any rides this weekend? My wife and I are planning to ride Saturday and Sunday down through the Ocala area. There is the BBQ place with a cow on the roof that we enjoyed the one ride we went on last year. Look forward to seeing anyone on the road this weekend.
    Last edited by LimitedRTCan-AmSpyder; 05-23-2014 at 06:50 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LimitedRTCan-AmSpyder View Post
    Any rides this weekend? My wife and I are planning to ride Saturday and Sunday down through the Ocala area. There is the BBQ place with a cow on the roof that we enjoyed the one ride we went on last year. Look forward to seeing anyone on the road this weekend.

Gonna be a really hot one this weekend. Temperature is supposed to be around 96 degrees, Take lots of water. If you enjoy home cookin, there is a place in Williston, Flarda, (bout 20 miles west/north/west of Ocala called the Ivy House. Great food. They also have a place in Ocala, but I've never eaten there. I would imagine the food is the same.

​Chris

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Yes it will be warm this weekend. We will have the back trunk filled with some water. And we plan to stop a lot.

My wife stated she wants to ride A1A south now. So we will ride A1A south. There is supposed to be a nice breeze all weekend. Gotta be home for a family get-together on Monday though. After my wife's appointment today, we will head out.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LimitedRTCan-AmSpyder View Post
    Yes it will be warm this weekend. We will have the back trunk filled with some water. And we plan to stop a lot.

My wife stated she wants to ride A1A south now. So we will ride A1A south. There is supposed to be a nice breeze all weekend. Gotta be home for a family get-together on Monday though. After my wife's appointment today, we will head out.

Then you might want to try "Our Deck Down Under" in south Daytona Beach on the beach side. (actually the restaurant is on the river). Good seafood there and a very relaxing atmosphere.

​Chris

Spyder Garage

Default Thats warm..!!

but still not hot...wish I had had the roadster when I lived there (3) different time. First in central then gulf coast finally east coast. Now I have it on the west coast and loving it. You will enjoy A1A hope you find more spyders along the way...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Mouthpiece. I am allergic to seafood.