Thread: Garmin Zumo 660

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Garmin Zumo 660

Garmin Zumo 660 GPS off of a 2013 Spyder RT LTD. Its in almost like new condition as I never mounted it on the machine. I sold the Spyder and couldnt find the GPS at the time of sale. I now found the GPS and have no use for it. This is the GPS that mounts between your handlebars and comes stock on the LTD models. It has every Spyder dealer in North America pre-loaded into it and is also Bluetooth capable. I only have the GPS and the protective cover. No cords or mounting hardware.

The new kit from BRP (which includes the mount and wires, which I dont have) is over $1000.

$200 shipped.

I will only accept paypal that way if it is not as advertised, you can get your money back.

Like I said, it was never mounted so other than a few scuffs on the back from sitting around, its brand new. The screen is perfect and it shows no wear.

Call with questions or text for pics. Do not reply to this thread as I do not check this site often.

Thanks. 480-398-0083

Spyder Garage

Default ZUMO 660

Quote Originally Posted by apexin View Post
    Garmin Zumo 660 GPS off of a 2013 Spyder RT LTD. Its in almost like new condition as I never mounted it on the machine. I sold the Spyder and couldnt find the GPS at the time of sale. I now found the GPS and have no use for it. This is the GPS that mounts between your handlebars and comes stock on the LTD models. It has every Spyder dealer in North America pre-loaded into it and is also Bluetooth capable. I only have the GPS and the protective cover. No cords or mounting hardware.

The new kit from BRP (which includes the mount and wires, which I dont have) is over $1000.

$200 shipped.

I will only accept paypal that way if it is not as advertised, you can get your money back.

Like I said, it was never mounted so other than a few scuffs on the back from sitting around, its brand new. The screen is perfect and it shows no wear.

Call with questions or text for pics. Do not reply to this thread as I do not check this site often.

Thanks. 480-398-0083
    I'm not implying this is the case ..But your ad has all the markings of a five finger parking lot discount unit....
    You know that the serial number of unit will show orig owner..And meta data in the garmin memory will also...

Freebob...:doorag:

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by freebob View Post
    I'm not implying this is the case ..But your ad has all the markings of a five finger parking lot discount unit....
    You know that the serial number of unit will show orig owner..And meta data in the garmin memory will also...

Freebob...
    Mmmmmm. . . . Never thought of that. Thanks.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I wonder if it's still for sale?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Call and find out! Let us know, please.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    If it sounds too good to be true....

I just bought the latest tomtom rider for mine. I detested my zumo 665 and sold it after I sold my Concours.
    Eric
    YNC(SS) (Retired) - U. S. Navy Submarines
    2014 RT-S Cognac
    3 seadoo's,CBR250R, Suzi GT750 waterbuffalo's x4, Rebel 250, MB5, '84 Alfa Spider, '97 Jeep TJ, '93 Saab C900CVT, '99 SLK230, '65 Mustang, '59 Fairlane, '48 Ford 8n

Spyder Garage

Has anybody gotten in touch with the seller? Is it available?

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Looks a little suspicious. Phone # apparently belongs to a Puddle Jumper Pool Service in Gilbert, AZ. He has other ads on other forums for odds and ends related to rec equipment. A plus to his credit is he's using the same user ID on the other forums.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default .................INTERESTED

$200 shipped.

Thanks. 480-398-0083
    ....WHAT'S THE SERIAL NUMBER ? ? ?............MIKEGUYVER

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WasWinger View Post
    Looks a little suspicious. Phone # apparently belongs to a Puddle Jumper Pool Service in Gilbert, AZ. He has other ads on other forums for odds and ends related to rec equipment. A plus to his credit is he's using the same user ID on the other forums.
    You guys are funny and I don't hold it against you to be weary. Its not stolen and its sold so you missed out on a great deal if you were worried. I went back to the dealer (RideNow Peoria, Thanks Quinn) and they had my cords so I could power it up. They also had my car adapter so I included it for the nice person who purchased it.

Also, please notice that I said I didn't check this forum often so I came here today to post it sold and saw you private eye types hard at work. I have never owned a pool service in Gilbert and in fact, live about 45 miles north of Gilbert almost in Anthem AZ. Yes, I use the same name in a lot of forums because its a joke between old friends. Like I said, the Spyder is gone and this was just recently found. Think about if that happened to you when you sell your Spyder (I sold it a year ago). Would you still have the GPS if you couldn't find it when it sold? Would you have the cords or car adapter? To be honest I didn't even know it came with a car adapter because the white box it came in never left the dealer. When I went back to the dealer this morning to plug it into a unit to get a little charge, they dug up the cords and adapter for me. Looking over the unit before I ship it I see no place with a serial number. I guess it could show on the unit if I powered it up, but the battery is too low for it to come on all the way and I don't feel like going back out to the car just to prove to you guys it isn't stolen. Besides, if I gave you a serial number, where are you going to run it? You couldn't even get things right with my cell number!

I'm not saying they are not out there, but I'm not that big of an idiot to list a stolen item worth hundreds of dollars, post my cell number and also do the transaction by paypal.

BTW - If any of you would have actually called me, I could have explained a few things, but instead, you decide to play internet detective and lay false blame. Congrats to you for getting it all wrong.
    Last edited by apexin; 07-19-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by freebob View Post

Freebob...
    Actually, that is exactly what you implied. If you were so worried about a stolen item being fenced, why didnt you dial my number? I would have answered. Im also curious who you are going to check this serial number data with? I never turned that thing on and didn't register anything. Did you not read that part of the ad?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Nope, sorry, its sold.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post

See post #12 and FYI, nobody had the guts to take that huge step and call the supplied phone number! Well, except one guy that got a great deal.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsrider View Post
    If it sounds too good to be true....

I just bought the latest tomtom rider for mine. I detested my zumo 665 and sold it after I sold my Concours.
    Good for you. I hope you enjoy your Tomtom. Nice to see you like to go around forums and post that you didn't even own the model being sold but had another and didn't like it. Thanks for adding to the discussion. I have never owned a Concours. Hated the thing and didn't have to return it.
    Last edited by apexin; 07-19-2014 at 06:46 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    ....WHAT'S THE SERIAL NUMBER ? ? ?............MIKEGUYVER
    Mr. BlueKnight,

If you really want to know, you can track my phone records and you will find some texts with pictures of said GPS unit and also a video showing it working. Trace who those texts went to and call them and they can give you the serial number......... If you have the guts to pick up the phone.

Can you guys tell Im having fun with this? Also getting my post count up so next time Im digging in my garage and find a Spyder part, I wont come across as such a noob. Then again, I should be pretty well vetted by then.

Spyder Garage

Will say I was the one who contacted him.Thank you again for the amazing deal Sir. Im not scared to ask or contact anyone. I have been fortunate to find all manner of great deals on the net, and will say this is the best one thus far!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by outlawsix View Post
    Will say I was the one who contacted him.Thank you again for the amazing deal Sir. Im not scared to ask or contact anyone. I have been fortunate to find all manner of great deals on the net, and will say this is the best one thus far!
    Outlaws always have balls!

Spyder Garage

That we do Sir It's the only thing I got out of my divorce

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Good for you. I hope you enjoy your Tomtom. Nice to see you like to go around forums and post that you didn't even own the model being sold but had another and didn't like it. Thanks for adding to the discussion. I have never owned a Concours. Hated the thing and didn't have to return it.

Lol, I love nasty and ignorant people. The 660 and 665 are identical, the 665 means that it came with the XM receiver, the 660 required you purchase the receiver separately.
    Eric
    YNC(SS) (Retired) - U. S. Navy Submarines
    2014 RT-S Cognac
    3 seadoo's,CBR250R, Suzi GT750 waterbuffalo's x4, Rebel 250, MB5, '84 Alfa Spider, '97 Jeep TJ, '93 Saab C900CVT, '99 SLK230, '65 Mustang, '59 Fairlane, '48 Ford 8n

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Well anyway; on finding it a new home...
    And double- to the new owner for jumping right on such a great bargain!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Showed up today and is perfect in every way. Thank you again very much Sir!