Thread: salt fork

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default salt fork

hi Is it to early to register for the salt fork event, if not where do I find information thanks

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by judy and justin siak View Post
    hi Is it to early to register for the salt fork event, if not where do I find information thanks
    www.OhioSpyderRyders.org

Spyder Garage

Default Somethings are never easy!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank G View Post
    That is the most difficult forum to navigate. What gives?
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    That is the most difficult forum to navigate. What gives?
    The site's creator and keeper has not learned to take a look at the site from an outsiders view.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

After throwing one of the organizers "under the bus" in the previous post I will tell you that they have there heart in the right place. The motto of the Ohio Spyder Riders is "Its all about the Ride" and they are serious about that. These people organize some of the most ausum rides I have ever attended. They pay attention to every detail, accommodate every rider no matter there skill level and leave no one behind. They are truly all about the ride.

The Salt Fork event they put on in October is again, all about the ride, There are 4 days of non stop rides for all skill levels in the most beautiful part of Ohio. They spend countless days (weeks) maping out every ride then running it to make sure it works and is safe. If you like to ride this is an event for you, and it is free!, all you have to do is join the Ohio Spyder Riders.

Sorry for the rant, but my previous post was not justified without a follow-up.