Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I have to go with the vote of installing a ISCI handbrake and keep riding. Heck see if your health insurance will buy it for you . Tell them you must ride or there may be more health problems.

Ok just kidding around! take care of yourself and I will pary for a speedy healing. God Bless you and get well soon.
    Open up your Mind and let your Fantasies Unwind!

Registered Users EnjoyingTheRyde's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mclaw44 View Post
    I have to go with the vote of installing a ISCI handbrake and keep riding. Heck see if your health insurance will buy it for you . Tell them you must ride or there may be more health problems.

Ok just kidding around! take care of yourself and I will pary for a speedy healing. God Bless you and get well soon.
    Hey! I was thinking the same thing. Where did you put your foot to cause that? Hope it heals well!
    His: 2012 HD Tri Glide Ember Red/Merlot
    Hers: 2012 Can Am Spyder
    RT-S Quantum Blue Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default Dang, Pete...

Quote Originally Posted by pellcitypete View Post
    I can't believe my luck.Just when it's time to ride to the dragon I break my rt. foot. Broke it in 3 places . So there goes my summer plans. No trip to Kansas or any where else. So ya'll ride safe an a lot. Think of me from time to time. I will get my spyder fixes on here. Thanks Pete. OUCH

If it wuzn't for bad luck you wouldn't have none.....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_Ashley View Post
    Naw....see my post above about when I broke my foot. I think he would be better off just cutting it off and nailing on a 2x4.
    A 2x4 an duct tape will work every time THANKS EVERYONE FOR WELL WISHES I'm taking care an listening to Dr. I will ride soon an going to check on hand brake Thanks for that idea. RIDE SAFE AN OFTEN PETE
    my wife and I on our 2011 spyder-rt-L'IL Red