Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Go Pro cameras and parts

I have brand new Go Pro package of Curved & Flat Adhesive Mounds, a package of Handlebar/Seatpost/Pole Mount, and Can-am bandana for sale. Everything is brand new, never used, and still in the package unopened.

Now that I do not have the Spyder, I do not have a use for them, and to be honest could use the money more.

The Hero3+ Black Edition. SOLD
    The Hero3+ Silver edition. SOLD
    For the package of Curved + Flat Adhesive Mounds ($19.99), and Handlebar/Seatpost/Pole Mount ($20.00) I would like to get $17.00 each.
    The Can-am bandana was $9.95, and would like to get $9.00.

I will pay the shipping, and insurance for these items, and of course you save on the sales tax. Also, do not be afraid to give a counter offer. All I could do is say no if not happy with it.

Handlebar mounts.jpg001.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Blue Star; 06-23-2014 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Item sold, and price drop
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

Default go pro

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Star View Post
    I have a brand new Go Pro Hero3+ Black Edition, Hero3+ Silver edition, a package of Curved & Flat Adhesive Mounds, a package with a Handlebar/Seatpost/Pole Mount, and Can-am bandana for sale. Everything is brand new, never used, and still in the box unopened.

Now that I do not have the Spyder, I do not have a use for them, and to be honest could use the money more.

The Hero3+ Black Edition was $399.99, and I would like to get $350.00 for it.
    The Hero3+ Silver edition was $299.99, and I would like to get $250.00 for it.
    For the package of Curved + Flat Adhesive Mounds ($19.99), and Handlebar/Seatpost/Pole Mount ($20.00) I would like to get $17.00 each.

I will pay the shipping, and insurance for these items, and of course you save on the sales tax. Also, do not be afraid to give a counter offer. All I could do is say no if not happy with it.

Adhesive Mounts.jpgHandlebar mounts.jpg001.jpg
    are you up for trades for the go pro camera

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman504 View Post
    are you up for trades for the go pro camera
    Trades will work. What do you have?

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold

Spyder Garage

I have a brand new New Orleans hornets warm up that the players wear with buttons down the legs paid $200 for also a new ps4 camera clip holder I can send u pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman504 View Post
    I have a brand new New Orleans hornets warm up that the players wear with buttons down the legs paid $200 for also a new ps4 camera clip holder I can send u pictures

I am not into sports, so that would not work for me. Also no ps4 camera.

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold

Spyder Garage

Ok thanks anyway

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

If you do Facebook, you could post on the DJI Phantom owners page or the DJI 550 owners page....we quad- and hexacopter drivers are always looking for bargains.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rayelljay View Post
    If you do Facebook, you could post on the DJI Phantom owners page or the DJI 550 owners page....we quad- and hexacopter drivers are always looking for bargains.
    Thank you for the tip.

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold

Spyder Garage

Nice prices, hard to find good deals on these cameras.

Spyder Garage

pm sent

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have a brand new Go Pro Hero3+ Black Edition, Hero3+ Silver edition, a package of Curved & Flat Adhesive Mounds, a package with a Handlebar/Seatpost/Pole Mount, and Can-am bandana for sale. Everything is brand new, never used, and still in the box unopened.

The Hero3+ Black Edition was $399.99, and I would like to get $350.00 for it.
    The Hero3+ Silver edition was $299.99, and I would like to get $250.00 for it.

Still available.

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SNOOPY View Post
    Nice prices, hard to find good deals on these cameras.
    Thank you. Had some interest, but still no buyers.

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The Hero3+ Black Edition was $399.99, and I would like to get $350.00 for it. SOLD
    The Hero3+ Silver edition was $299.99, and I would like to get $225.00 for it.

One sold, and price drop.

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The Hero3+ Black Edition was $399.99, and I would like to get $350.00 for it. SOLD

I can accept PayPal.

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Bump

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Bump

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have brand new Go Pro package of Curved & Flat Adhesive Mounds, a package of Handlebar/Seatpost/Pole Mount, and Can-am bandana for sale. Everything is brand new, never used, and still in the package unopened.

Bump

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Bump

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold