Spyder Garage

Default What to put in your SRT cup holder...almost free farkle.

Having the SRT cup holder I was searching for the right bottle to fit it when wala I had just finished a bud light in a 16oz aluminium BOTTLE with the wide mouth and screw on lid. It fit perfectly and I mean perfectly. So I washed it and painted it silver. (black would look better but would get hotter in the sun.) Its the perfect water, juice, whatever bottle and with the wide mouth I can fit half moon ice cubes in easily. Painted it for obvious reasons (police) and as far as color goes I could make 5 more in the next couple of days! As a matter of fact the more I make the friendlier I get! Cruiser Joe maybe we could be vendors for these next year at spyderfest. People could bring us the full bottle we could empty the bottle for free then rinse and paint it for 10 cents.

Spyder Garage

If you need a central distribution point for the empty bottles. I could probably setup a drop site in Iowa for people to send the full bottles. Or I could negotiate a volume purchase and turn the full bottles into empty ones. All beer will be poured into a pitcher for sanitary reasons
    2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS convertible. 2017 GMC Sierra cc diesel. 2017 Arctic cat RR 137 ES

Spyder Garage

Love the process!

Sent via Tapatalk on my iPad.

Timeless Black 2014 RT SE6
    Petrol Blue 2020 RT Limited

Additions:
    Lamonster Mount 2.0 with Dual Power Lamonster Mirror locks
    RAM Mount Universal X-Grip® Cell Phone Holder Convex Mirrors
    Previously owned:
    Can Am Spyder RT 2014, Timeless Black
    Kawasaki Concours 14
    Kawasaki KZ440

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sounds to me like you guys are just trying to get a job with free beer

Spyder Garage

Default So..!!

where's the pictures..?? you know the rules..!!sounds good but it is a visual item...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Oklahoma Spyder View Post
    Having the SRT cup holder I was searching for the right bottle to fit it when wala I had just finished a bud light in a 16oz aluminium BOTTLE with the wide mouth and screw on lid. It fit perfectly and I mean perfectly. So I washed it and painted it silver. (black would look better but would get hotter in the sun.) Its the perfect water, juice, whatever bottle and with the wide mouth I can fit half moon ice cubes in easily. Painted it for obvious reasons (police) and as far as color goes I could make 5 more in the next couple of days! As a matter of fact the more I make the friendlier I get! Cruiser Joe maybe we could be vendors for these next year at spyderfest. People could bring us the full bottle we could empty the bottle for free then rinse and paint it for 10 cents.

I am in. Now that i am retired, i could do this full time .

Where is the job application???

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sddinnh View Post
    Sounds to me like you guys are just trying to get a job with free beer

You are smarter than you look (we really don't want the job, just the free beer.)

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    where's the pictures..?? you know the rules..!!sounds good but it is a visual item...

As soon as we sober up, we will send pictures.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Cruzr Joe;809593]As soon as we sober up, we will send pictures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DNCKessinger; 05-13-2014 at 08:44 PM.

Spyder Garage

Text me 2173701937

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk