Spyder Garage

Default Saturday riding near St Louis, MO

Looking for other Spyder ridiers to go South to Sikeston area and have lunch at throw tool. Lots of side road routes and pretty countryside to see now. We are planning a 4-6 hour trip Saturday and would love to meet other riders to enjoy a great riding day. 20%chance of rain means low possibility. Let's us (Charlottesweb and I) know if anyone would like to join us, starting point Festus, MO.
    2012 RS White with corbin web seat, misty mountain seat skin, tour windshield, Hindle exhaust, handlebar risers, BRP saddlebags, foot boards, bump skid (critter splitter), fender LED lights, and lots of attitude.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner 02 View Post
    Looking for other Spyder ridiers to go South to Sikeston area and have lunch at throw tool. Lots of side road routes and pretty countryside to see now. We are planning a 4-6 hour trip Saturday and would love to meet other riders to enjoy a great riding day. 20%chance of rain means low possibility. Let's us (Charlottesweb and I) know if anyone would like to join us, starting point Festus, MO.
    Throw roll not throw tool, spell checker is not my friend sometimes.
    2012 RS White with corbin web seat, misty mountain seat skin, tour windshield, Hindle exhaust, handlebar risers, BRP saddlebags, foot boards, bump skid (critter splitter), fender LED lights, and lots of attitude.

Spyder Garage

Didn't see this in time to make the trip with you...............we were out for breakfast at Cracker Barrel at I55 and Meramac Bottoms Rd and then rode out Hwy. 21, backroads to Hwy 30, and back into St. Louis. Maybe can make it another time!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Did not see this in time. Keep us in mind for other rides.