Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Default May Ride for Minnesota Spyderlovers

I know it seems like we just got back (hmmm...we did) and just got to ride together (yes sir), but we have a Caswell Ride this Saturday, May 10th! Meet up in Mora at Caswell Cycle at 9am to sign in and the ride will leave at 10am. We are headed north to Cloquet, lunch at Gordy's Hi Hat. If we're lucky Hwy 210 will be open through J.Cook State Park and we can run that nice bit of twisty road! See you there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Butch2025&Paula View Post
    I know it seems like we just got back (hmmm...we did) and just got to ride together (yes sir), but we have a Caswell Ride this Saturday, May 10th! Meet up in Mora at Caswell Cycle at 9am to sign in and the ride will leave at 10am. We are headed north to Cloquet, lunch at Gordy's Hi Hat. If we're lucky Hwy 210 will be open through J.Cook State Park and we can run that nice bit of twisty road! See you there.
    I HOPE to make this ride, will find "something" to get there on, scooter? ,time will tell, but time also short. Hope to see everyone.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    I HOPE to make this ride, will find "something" to get there on, scooter? ,time will tell, but time also short. Hope to see everyone.
    I do have my Vespa 50LX that you could borrow...you might to pick it up soon if you want to get to Mora, much less Cloquet when we all arrive!!!
    Seriously, I hope your Spyder is ready to ride by then so we get to see you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

My wife Kathy and I plan on attending

Les
    Last edited by PW2013STL; 05-06-2014 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Correction
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

We are planning on joining you all for this Saturday's ryde! Look forward to meeting everyone.

Jim & Teresa
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 Spyder RT Limited - January 2014, Cognac/Black Seat, #958, born on 1-8-14
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac