Spyder Garage

Default Open Letter To SpyderLovers

Open letter (post) to Spyderlovers

Lance and I (Mike) from down under had the best time at your Spyderfest. I can’t tell you how much we appreciated your hospitality, kindness and how welcome you made us feel. Len & Lamont lent us bikes for the duration of our stay, however, we did break Murphy Browns old bike, sorry about that...thanks very much. Also the Mogang, thanks guys, you are a hoot.

We met the most entertaining and friendly folks. There were so many, I just can’t remember them all. We drank and laughed into the early morning hours with Clappy Joe, Cruzin Jim, Hot Arse, the Mogang, a few people from the cast of ‘Swamp People’ We spoke about mutual Spyder enthusiasts, Bob Denthead, Freddy Freckle, and a few others I hope I got all the names right, if not, I’m sure you know who you are. We also met an unusual enthusiast who liked to collect cameras in the most bizzare fashion

It was a pleasure meeting you all and a honour to be asked to judge the best Spyders at the Spyderfest . We hope to catch up with all you folks again. Take care

Cheers

Mike & Lance from SpyderMates Down Under

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

It was really great meeting you two at Cruzr's Joe training session

ToM
    Spyderfest 2014

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Default Good to hear..!!

could not attend but know you had a great time because they are a great bunch. Come again and bring a friend..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

It was nice talking to you. I enjoyed meeting you.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

It was great getting to know both of you. There were some good times indeed!

When y'all get back to Oz, you need to mix up a batch of jelly shots and demonstrate the proper etiquette for ingesting them.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Yazz don't know if they have jello down under! Mike never did learn the art of Jell-O shots.

I was able to get Mike's scarf hone with me!!
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

It was great meeting the "Boys from down under" and OJ from the UK, and a few of the Canadians. Would love for them to be back next year or maybe we could all go there.

2014 RT Limited Cognac ----- Wraps, skid plate, lights, Elkas
    2002 harley ultra classic
    2008 hayabusa

Spyder Garage

We didn't meet this time...but be sure we will on the next go around ...take care

Howard & Ann
    Great Falls, Mt.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm sorry I missed meeting you guys. I hope you'll come back next year.

Do you have any rallies like Spyderfest in Oz? It would be fun to compare notes.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by warp10 View Post
    It was great meeting the "Boys from down under" and OJ from the UK, and a few of the Canadians. Would love for them to be back next year or maybe we could all go there.
    There is Spyderfest in Magog, Quebec in July! Come on up!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    Yazz don't know if they have jello down under! Mike never did learn the art of Jell-O shots.

I was able to get Mike's scarf hone with me!!
    Lived in Brisbane for two years. They call Jello, Jelly.

Nope, Mike never did learn the art of Jello shots! LOL He was a good sport though.

Loved his scarf! Not going to ask how you got it.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) ruthie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Great meeting you "Down Under Boys" . Have a safe flight home.

2014 RT SE6 Limited
    rYding Safe = Having Fun

Ruthie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mike H View Post
    Open letter (post) to Spyderlovers

Lance and I (Mike) from down under had the best time at your Spyderfest. I can’t tell you how much we appreciated your hospitality, kindness and how welcome you made us feel. Len & Lamont lent us bikes for the duration of our stay, however, we did break Murphy Browns old bike, sorry about that...thanks very much. Also the Mogang, thanks guys, you are a hoot.

We met the most entertaining and friendly folks. There were so many, I just can’t remember them all. We drank and laughed into the early morning hours with Clappy Joe, Cruzin Jim, Hot Arse, the Mogang, a few people from the cast of ‘Swamp People’ We spoke about mutual Spyder enthusiasts, Bob Denthead, Freddy Freckle, and a few others I hope I got all the names right, if not, I’m sure you know who you are. We also met an unusual enthusiast who liked to collect cameras in the most bizzare fashion

It was a pleasure meeting you all and a honour to be asked to judge the best Spyders at the Spyderfest . We hope to catch up with all you folks again. Take care

Cheers

Mike & Lance from SpyderMates Down Under

I am glad that you guys had a good time, we really enjoyed your wit. And you sure looked cute with your girlie scarf while riding Murphy Browns old bike, i kept waiting for you to put some lipstick on . Hope to see both you guys again.

Cruzr Joe (aka Clappy Joe)
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Was awesome meeting you at Buckingham's

My wife and I really enjoyed meeting you and talking to you in the parking lot at Buckingham's BBQ! You stopped by to comment on our bright LED's on our fenders etc., and we spoke of restaurants and "tipping" and all that. At the time you were taking a TAXI everywhere and I am so thankful to know you got something else to spend time on while here in the U.S.

We knew a lot of people come from all over to SPYDERFEST-but when you said "Good Day Mate!" and said you were here for the event from Australia, we were truly amazed and shocked and for us it was an honor to have met you and to have shook hands with you.

Thank you for talking to us and hope your trip back was good---it is so good to know there is a lot of good in the world still---and from all corners of it too.

God Bless and thank you again!
    2015 RT-Limited SE6-TricLED Fender LED's (Red and Amber), 3rd LED Brake Light/Tail Light, ISCI Handbrake with black small hands handle,Spyderpops Rock Guard. ,Can-Am Adjustable Wing Vents, Bumpskid, Bajaron's Sway-Bar with metal Heim Joints. Elkas Stage 2 Plus., TricLED Wide-VU Mirrors, TricLED Jumper Port, Laser Aligned!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Mike, it was a pleasure. I will be working to name the next barrel batch in honor of my friends from Oz....
    Maybe ..."down under" yep... that is where it put ya...

Looking forward to hanging out with Y'all again!!!!! by the way... you are not supposed to be looking at my arse....

hot arse
    Last edited by hotglue; 05-06-2014 at 12:06 AM.

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Mike and Lance...thank you for taking the time and $$$$ and effort to come to Spyderfest US...we enjoyed you two guys from Down-under.....jello-shots...baker's Mark...and just fun times

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Thanks for comming to our "little"?? party..............here's the award for the most miles traveled!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Just arrived home a few hours ago (Friday 5 am Oz time). We had a great time, but we are glad to be home.

Cheers

Mike & Lance

Our bus home

Fauquier County VA - Virginia's most carefully pronounced county.
    Spyder Garage

We spoke about mutual Spyder enthusiasts, Bob Denthead, Freddy Freckle, and a few others

Bob Denthead !!! Now that's funny.
    2012 RT Limited - Pearl White

My Mods -
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?39494-DR-Buck-s-2012-RT-Limited-Mods
    2012 RT Limited , Full size brake peddel White w/Red Highlights

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Really enjoyed meeting you guys and was blown away that you'd want to spend the money and time to come celebrate Spyderfest with us. Give my love to any of our Girls on Spyders down under.