Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Rentals ? Hot Springs area

Does anyone know of a location in the Hot Springs area who rents Spyders? Seems like Arkansas is a "dead" area for rentals of any type, I have called Harley as well as Honda dealers but would prefer a Spyder. We do have a 2012 RTS this would be for my brother so we can tour here. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mike
    Sue & Mike
    RTS-SE6 Limited (Congac)
    Hot Springs Village, Ar.

Billet Spyder license plate, grip buddies, Shortee antenna, XM Radio, air deflectors, cb radio, sheepskin seat cover.

Spyder Garage

Mike

I am not aware of any place in Arkansas that rents Spyders.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Dealers that rent Spyders are rare... Maybe giving Bradford Marine a shout to see if they would give your brother a "test" ride... wouldn't hurt.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Cool spyder rental,

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    Dealers that rent Spyders are rare... Maybe giving Bradford Marine a shout to see if they would give your brother a "test" ride... wouldn't hurt.
    Thanks for the reply, my brother is an avid "Harley" rider!

Sue & Mike
    RTS-SE6 Limited (Congac)
    Hot Springs Village, Ar.

Billet Spyder license plate, grip buddies, Shortee antenna, XM Radio, air deflectors, cb radio, sheepskin seat cover.

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post

Except they require you purchase the Spyder in order to leave the parking lot.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Rental\

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post

Except they require you purchase the Spyder in order to leave the parking lot.
    Thanks, but if so, will go to Pitbull!
    Sue & Mike
    RTS-SE6 Limited (Congac)
    Hot Springs Village, Ar.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by suenmikez View Post
    Does anyone know of a location in the Hot Springs area who rents Spyders? Seems like Arkansas is a "dead" area for rentals of any type, I have called Harley as well as Honda dealers but would prefer a Spyder. We do have a 2012 RTS this would be for my brother so we can tour here. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mike
    Mike
    Forrest City Honda Can Am let Me take out a RT-S For a short drive just had to sign waiver. Call Jeremy to find out if they have one to test drive.
    Scott Myers

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bowdrie View Post
    Mike
    Forrest City Honda Can Am let Me take out a RT-S For a short drive just had to sign waiver. Call Jeremy to find out if they have one to test drive.
    Scott Myers
    From Forrest City to Hot Springs it is NOT a short ride.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5