Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default New Owners looking for riding friends...

Here we go. Spring is in the air I think. Just purchased a new pearl white 2013 RT SE5 Limited and was out for a nice 250 mile ride on Friday and enjoyed every mile. We cant wait to hook up with other Maine Spyder Lovers.

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome..!! Welcome..!!

to the roadster world and the best site for you and your roadster. Congrats on your new ryde..!! if you check the home page upper left you will find groups and clubs. You can check member list or just out and out ask if there is anyone here from your area...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

TpikeTrooper, there are a few of us up in Central Maine that get together when we can. I will admit, The maine forum has been alittle quiet for the last few months. Anytime you are in riding in Central Maine give a shout out on this forum. I usually check out Spyderlovers everyday. Happy riding. Bruce

P.S. I lived in W. Buxton in the late 80's.

Registered Users EnjoyingTheRyde's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Welcome...

...tpike! We live about 70 miles north of you. Were you in Lewiston yesterday? I met a white RT on 202 around 3:00.

I met more Spyders on the road yesterday than ever. The first was the white RT on 202 near Lewiston, the 2nd was a white RS on 202 in Manchester, the 3rd was a yellow RS turning on to the Pond Road in Manchester, AND the 4th was a blue RT on 27 in North Augusta! It was a BIG day for Maine Spyder sightings.
    His: 2012 HD Tri Glide Ember Red/Merlot
    Hers: 2012 Can Am Spyder
    RT-S Quantum Blue Metallic

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default White RT Ltds--they Rock

Howdy,
    Welcome to Spyderlovers and to the world of Spyder ryding. We bought our White RT Ltd and RT 622 trailer last summer and just love it.
    Hope to see y'all on the road.
    Safe Travels
    SPYDERKIDZ

Spyder Garage

Sue and I went for a ride last night, saw four spyders in Bangor last night. Enjoying the ride good to seenyou enjoying the ride. Bruce

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

i
    Quote Originally Posted by EnjoyingTheRyde View Post
    ...tpike! We live about 70 miles north of you. Were you in Lewiston yesterday? I met a white RT on 202 around 3:00.

I met more Spyders on the road yesterday than ever. The first was the white RT on 202 near Lewiston, the 2nd was a white RS on 202 in Manchester, the 3rd was a yellow RS turning on to the Pond Road in Manchester, AND the 4th was a blue RT on 27 in North Augusta! It was a BIG day for Maine Spyder sightings.
    I live in new Portland(near kingfield) would luv to hear that a group was forming, so we could ride with others..the blue rt on 27 was my bud going home
    Last edited by Questions; 11-21-2015 at 10:25 AM. Reason: new info

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

a new group has just formed , called"Great North Spyder Riders" the area is Maine and New Hampshire... find it on facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by 9blackwidow9 View Post
    i

I live in new Portland(near kingfield) would luv to hear that a group was forming, so we could ride with others..the blue rt on 27 was my bud going home

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by safecracker View Post
    TpikeTrooper, there are a few of us up in Central Maine that get together when we can. I will admit, The maine forum has been alittle quiet for the last few months. Anytime you are in riding in Central Maine give a shout out on this forum. I usually check out Spyderlovers everyday. Happy riding. Bruce

if there is any group forming in Maine,, I'd like to hear about it.. would like to meet and ride with new friends

Spyder Garage

Blackwidow where are you from

Registered Users EnjoyingTheRyde's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default 9blackwidow9 lives...

Blackwidow where are you from
    ...in New Portland, near Kingfield...

I'm pulling a map together, going to try to post it. I'll start a new thread for our locations and then maybe we can pull together a meet and greet... but I'm not picking the date this time...

Edit: I just tried Google Maps and added pins but I'm not able to save it to post. Any ideas on an application I can use?
    Last edited by EnjoyingTheRyde; 06-14-2014 at 09:21 AM.
    His: 2012 HD Tri Glide Ember Red/Merlot
    Hers: 2012 Can Am Spyder
    RT-S Quantum Blue Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

a new group has formed, called"Great North Spyder Riders" check it out on facebook