Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default where can I get this?

At spyderfest I saw a blue RT that had an unusual light bar that was mounted just below the bottom lip of the rear trunk opening. This bar glowed red as a running light and then the ends glowed amber and blinked when turn signals applied. I was able to ask the owner where she got this light bar, and she said Custom Dynamics. However, this item is not on the CD website and emails from CD state that they do not make this product. It is not Tricled (since their lights fit inside the groove of trunk opening).

Anyone out there know about this or where it could be obtained? The forum always knows! Thanks!
    2012 Can Am spyder RT: RED! Widow pegs with kuraykyn mounts, ride on sealant in all tires, stebel nautilus air horn, ELKA shocks, Ultimate saddle & driver backrest, digital clock & oil pressure gauge (replaced OEM gauges), xenon lights all around, Custom dynamics brake light, SEAL pup floor boards, Baja ron sway bar, chain guard, bump skid & block off plate (all from spyderpops), Baker air wings, Custom Dynamics turn signals & fender lights, custom paint job (hot rod flames)

Spyder Garage

It is on custom dynamics sight.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I checked the website for CD yesterday and did not see the product. I sent & received emails from the CD staff indicating that they had no such product. Would like to check it out if anyone knows where it might be found. Thanks!
    2012 Can Am spyder RT: RED! Widow pegs with kuraykyn mounts, ride on sealant in all tires, stebel nautilus air horn, ELKA shocks, Ultimate saddle & driver backrest, digital clock & oil pressure gauge (replaced OEM gauges), xenon lights all around, Custom dynamics brake light, SEAL pup floor boards, Baja ron sway bar, chain guard, bump skid & block off plate (all from spyderpops), Baker air wings, Custom Dynamics turn signals & fender lights, custom paint job (hot rod flames)

Spyder Garage
    Dan

2012 Viper Red Rt
    upgrades:
    Baja Ron's Anti-Sway
    Diamond-R Arm Rests
    Gloriders
    High mount brake light
    chrome front fender garnish
    Bad Boy Horn
    Chrome Deflector Rack
    Chrome Scuff Nose Accent
    Handlebar Grip Fringe
    Gremlin Bells

Spyder Garage

Default TricLED Rear Brake Light Kit

Was it this kit?

http://tricled.com/TricLed.com/RT.html

I have this on my RT and its really nice!

Take care
    --
    Pete
    2014 Spyder RT Limited , OEM NA Satin Platinum

Spyder Garage

Default Have to agree..!!

don't see what you are talking about either. Could be they combined kits and wired them into the brake light and turn signals. Not hard to do with led light strips. Most what you see are brake light bars...google it could be others out there...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I think he is talking about the custom dynamics integrated turn/brake TruFLEX light.
    http://www.customdynamics.com/trufle...d_lighting.htm
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It's too bad that you didn't have a picture of it... that makes looking for them much easier!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

custom dynamics I have this to.

Spyder Garage

custom dynamics click onto products.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stevedfive View Post
    I think he is talking about the custom dynamics integrated turn/brake TruFLEX light.
    http://www.customdynamics.com/trufle...d_lighting.htm
    That is pretty darn cool!!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black