Spyder Garage

Default the*OEM plastic*heim joints that attach to the sway bar on 2013 models

Could anyone help me with the correct torque to be applied when installing the new metal the heim joints that attach to the sway bar on 2013 models

Hope I've placed this query in the correct but am not to flash when it comes to using online forums.

In anticipactation many thanks.

Kenn

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KennW View Post
    Could anyone help me with the correct torque to be applied when installing the new metal the heim joints that attach to the sway bar on 2013 models

Hope I've placed this query in the correct but am not to flash when it comes to using online forums.

In anticipactation many thanks.

Kenn

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
    PM BajaRon, he can tell you.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default sorry

Did some checking on the shop manual but they have no torque spec. There is a torque chart you can check but I have my torque wrench in my hands. They are nylock nuts so tighten as much as you can with short wrenches. Long handle wrenches or ratchets may over do it...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ummmmmm....
    I always install the new parts, with the same amount of effort, that it took to remove the old parts...
    Bascially; a shot in the dark!
    In my defense; I've not lost any parts off of anything, in a VERY long time...
    Sorry that I couldn't give you a hard and fast number!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black