Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I installed a BajaRon sway bar on my 2013 ST last weekend. I had a set of Fox adjustable shocks on it already but I can definitely say it made a huge difference. I bought the shocks and BRP sway bar kit a few weeks ago and installed them. The shocks were much much better than the stock shocks and the BRP sway bar is a bit better than the stock one too. When I got the BajaRon sway bar it appeared to be about the same size as the BRP one but thats where the similarities end. It is far firmer than the BRP one. I don't get nearly as much body roll in corners now, and its definitely given me more confidence flying through curves. I even wake up the nanny occasionally. I also am able to maintain more control on the freeway. The wind from semi's and larger vehicles used to really blow me around.

I also bought BajaRons helm links to go with it, and I highly recommend them. If you haven't looked really close at the stock helm links on your spyder you should. They are a flimsy composite plastic and certainly not made for severe duty. I'll include a photo below of one of the stock links beside a BajaRon link. The difference in quality is quite obvious. So even if you aren't in to aftermarket performance parts you might consider the links just for safety. They are very easy to install (4 bolts) and you definitely don't want a plastic link snapping in a hard turn,

bajaronlink.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdwheel View Post
    Windy
    Is it me or is my 2013 STS a little squirrely in cross winds. It seems that I was being pushed to the side when the wind was blowing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above is my post from last month, my buddy installed the sway bar while I was at work. It dose really make a BIG difference in handling, I don't worry about cross winds any more. The hardest part was getting it up to 20 inches off the ground.
    Of course I sell the sway bar kits so you have to take that into consideration. But in my humble opinion, the 2013 RS, RSS and ST models really come alive with a sway bar kit installed. It's just a different machine with the bar kit installed. Add the Fox shocks to the RS or ST and you get an additional boost in control and overall ride.

Not only will your Spyder be more fun to ride but it's more stable, easier to control, and gives a great feeling of solid assurance to the rider and passenger.

Quote Originally Posted by WashingtonApple View Post
    I installed a BajaRon sway bar on my 2013 ST last weekend. I had a set of Fox adjustable shocks on it already but I can definitely say it made a huge difference. I bought the shocks and BRP sway bar kit a few weeks ago and installed them. The shocks were much much better than the stock shocks and the BRP sway bar is a bit better than the stock one too. When I got the BajaRon sway bar it appeared to be about the same size as the BRP one but thats where the similarities end. It is far firmer than the BRP one. I don't get nearly as much body roll in corners now, and its definitely given me more confidence flying through curves. I even wake up the nanny occasionally. I also am able to maintain more control on the freeway. The wind from semi's and larger vehicles used to really blow me around.

I also bought BajaRons helm links to go with it, and I highly recommend them. If you haven't looked really close at the stock helm links on your spyder you should. They are a flimsy composite plastic and certainly not made for severe duty. I'll include a photo below of one of the stock links beside a BajaRon link. The difference in quality is quite obvious. So even if you aren't in to aftermarket performance parts you might consider the links just for safety. They are very easy to install (4 bolts) and you definitely don't want a plastic link snapping in a hard turn,

bajaronlink.jpg
    I don't think I've ever mentioned this but these Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Links are made from high grade Aircraft Aluminum because of its tensile strength qualities, DuPont Delrin bushings for durability and self lubrication, and hardened (Very Hard) steel balls. Both the sway bar and Links come with a lifetime replacement warranty.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...