Spyder Garage

Default Ride from last years SF

Last year there was a ride, which I didn't get to take, to a statue I don't remember the name or location but it was Christian in nature. Any help out there I would like to do it this year? Couldn't find it in "search".

J. D.
    2016 F3T Magnesium Metalic : Smooth Spyder Dual Backrest, Lamonster LED Head lights and Fog lights

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The statue is located in Eureka Springs. Check out the SF site and click on rides. There is a Zumo route already loaded. I went last year with a small group of friends. Great ryde. As you enter ES there is a restaurant in a yellow building on the corner where you turn to get to the statue. Check it out...great place.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Default Christ of the Ozarks

Christ of the Ozarks is likely what you are thinking of.

Here is is a link: http://www.eurekasprings.com/attract...ls.html?id=212

And below is a photo at the site with our friends Jeff and Brenda, "adopted orphans" here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default Here is another sight to see in Eureka Springs

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Thanks Christ of the Ozarks is the one I was looking for.

J. D.
    2016 F3T Magnesium Metalic : Smooth Spyder Dual Backrest, Lamonster LED Head lights and Fog lights

Spyder Garage

Default PRAYING HANDS IN WEBB CITY, MO

Quote Originally Posted by TexasSpyder View Post
    Last year there was a ride, which I didn't get to take, to a statue I don't remember the name or location but it was Christian in nature. Any help out there I would like to do it this year? Couldn't find it in "search".

J. D.
    You might also be thinking of the 'PRAYING HANDS" in Webb City, MO, about 60 miles west of Spyderfest. The artist, Jack Dawson is a friend of ours. This was his college project. Jack is a Christian Artist and has a gallery in Webb City. If you would like to go, I would be glad to accompany you and any others who would like to see the hands and/or his gallery. You can call me during Spyderfest at 803-980-2454. We are staying in the Springfield KOA.

Here is the website for the Praying Hands: http://www.lasr.net/travel/city.php?...=MO0705058a001

Here is the website for Jack Dawson's Bittersweet Gallery, just a few blocks from the Praying Hands: http://bittersweetgallery.com/

Harvey & Lin
    50 YEARS & STILL GOING STRONG....

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Worth seeing...a must!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Search this item

Search this item in the SpyderLovers site: Twysted Syster Women's Ride.

It might be what you were looking for, which is what I mentioned in an earlier post.
    50 YEARS & STILL GOING STRONG....