Spyder Garage

Default Zumo 660 Mounting Instructions

I've seen a couple videos, but I'm looking for the printed instructions that come with the GPS mounting kit. Does anyone have a copy of the installation instructions that they could scan and post or email to me?
    Last edited by Snowhawg; 04-19-2014 at 12:22 PM.

Very Active Member eddieshep999's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

You could try the Zumo Forum - http://www.zumoforums.com/

You may have to register like you do on this site but you get answers to all things Zumo (All models)
    Eddie Sheppard
    Poole Dorset UK

Get a Spyder - See the World

Spyder Garage

Anybody that has a Limited with the factory nav should have the instructions in the box the nab came in with the bike.
    2015 an Am Spyder RT Limited
    2013 Yamaha WR250R - Sold
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE5 Limited - Sold
    2011 Aspen Sentry Trailer
    2003 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2007 Unigo Trailer - Sold
    2001 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2001 Honda 750 NightHawk - sold
    2015 RT Ltd , Canamspyderaccessories Brake pedal ext. Red

Spyder Garage

I have them and can scan them Monday or Tuesday. Key me know if that works for you.
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Spyder Garage

I also have the instructions. My wife decided that we should have the Zumo, so it was purchased at the time we bought the machine. I installed it later.

Be careful with the instructions though, they are kind of vague in some areas. If you are installing the Garmin on a 2014 RT series, the instructions are very lacking. Also, there is a video, maybe on You Tube, that shows the tech removing the right front headlight. This is a good method to route the wires.

I also found on ur 14 that the hex sockets for the bar bolts requires two different sizes. You need a 7mm and an 8mm to install the mount.

PK

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stevedfive View Post
    I have them and can scan them Monday or Tuesday. Key me know if that works for you.
    That would be great. My email address is: snowhawg@aol.com.

Spyder Garage

Default 2011 RT

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    I also have the instructions. My wife decided that we should have the Zumo, so it was purchased at the time we bought the machine. I installed it later.

Be careful with the instructions though, they are kind of vague in some areas. If you are installing the Garmin on a 2014 RT series, the instructions are very lacking. Also, there is a video, maybe on You Tube, that shows the tech removing the right front headlight. This is a good method to route the wires.

I also found on ur 14 that the hex sockets for the bar bolts requires two different sizes. You need a 7mm and an 8mm to install the mount.

PK
    Thanks for the info. I bought a 2011 RT-S SE5 from a dealer in Dallas. They can't seem to figure out the instructions. I bought the mounting kit on Ebay. The dealer thinks there are missing parts. I live in the Chicago area and I'm going down to Dallas to pick it up Friday and ride it back here. I've given up on the dealer getting it done, so I may need your help when I get it home and start installing it.

Spyder Garage

I just moved my from the OEM positioned to top of dash! Love it there!

Here is what I did.
    2015 an Am Spyder RT Limited
    2013 Yamaha WR250R - Sold
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE5 Limited - Sold
    2011 Aspen Sentry Trailer
    2003 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2007 Unigo Trailer - Sold
    2001 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2001 Honda 750 NightHawk - sold
    2015 RT Ltd , Canamspyderaccessories Brake pedal ext. Red

Spyder Garage

Sent
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.