Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Leesburg Bikefest

Anyone attending this year? post some meet & greet spots.
    Hope they let Spyders down main this year. 4-25,26,& 27th
    We only saw 3 sightings last year. Would be nice to see a
    large showing.

Spyder Garage

Default Schedueling..!!

So many events with overlaping or to close to one another. Would be great to make them all but many just have to pick and choose...good luck hope you get a bigger turnout than last year...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Events

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    So many events with overlaping or to close to one another. Would be great to make them all but many just have to pick and choose...good luck hope you get a bigger turnout than last year...
    You are so right,so many, most have been great. Yes we have to choose.Just would like to see
    something in florida,most SPYDER events seem to be up north.only one ride along that we
    know of here in the sunshine state. Thanks

Spyder Garage

I wasn't aware that Leesburg had a bikefest this time of the year. I do recall in years past that they had participated in Biketoberfest, but I don't believe they've done that now for a couple of years. I really enjoyed riding over that way to attend.

Thanks for saying something. Cindy & I may very well ride over that way this coming weekend. Look for a yeller 2013.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Default Leesburg bikefest

There will probably be 150k plus bikers here. Spyders have not been permitted downtown in the past because of the width. There is a gated entrance that controls the bike width. Good Party

Spyder Garage

I guess they must be tightening up. I was able to negotiate my 2010 through all the (although I do have to admit it was a challenge) bikes that were parked on both sides and the middle.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    I wasn't aware that Leesburg had a bikefest this time of the year. I do recall in years past that they had participated in Biketoberfest, but I don't believe they've done that now for a couple of years. I really enjoyed riding over that way to attend.

Thanks for saying something. Cindy & I may very well ride over that way this coming weekend. Look for a yeller 2013.

Chris
    Chris Leesburg is a really good motorcycle event.I have been to it a couple of times.It is next Friday/Saturday/Sunday.
    I am leaving for Spyderfest and Colorado. I decided to leave next Sunday one day earlier 6-30am.Get to Leesburg 9-30am spend the day on Sunday at the event.Stay in the Holidat Inn Express and set off Monday morning for Spyderfest stopping in Birmingham for the night and getting to Springfield Tuesday.
    If you decide to go to Leesburg Sunday let me know.
    Always a pleasure to meet up with Cindy and your good self.
    Ivor