Spyder Garage

Default To Juice or not to Juice

I have an RSS 2012 with the two brothers dual carbon fiber exhaust. I am interested in adding the juice box pro and air filter combo.
    Is there any one with this set up and can they tell me what they feel the juice box improves on ?

Spyder Garage

Default Depends..!

On how your machine is running. If running fine with the new exhaust I would add the filter and see how she runs. This way you know if you really need the juice box or not. I am running a JT machine shop air cleaner system with a hindle exhaust and she runs great. Don't know about two brothers. They make many exhausts...good luck...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

The two brothers has different powertips to and they will also change how the bike runs. I run the P1 tips on my 2011 RSS and it runs great with no tuner. It has over 40K miles on it and still running a stock Air Filter. With no tips it was terrible and I liked the way it ran better with the P1 tips than the P1X tips.

I own a custom shop and when I install the Two Bros Dual Slip-ons I install them with the P1 tips and they run great. If you have to have the open muffler you will most likely need a tuner and ear plugs!

Spyder Garage

Definitely ear plugs that's a loud exhaust

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by librathe13th View Post
    I have an RSS 2012 with the two brothers dual carbon fiber exhaust. I am interested in adding the juice box pro and air filter combo.
    Is there any one with this set up and can they tell me what they feel the juice box improves on ?
    Have dual TwoBros, the old Juice Box and a K&N air filter on my GS.

The Juice Box enriches the air/fuel ratio for engines that have open pipes, depending how you ride, but definitely if you also add an aftermarket air filter. Don't want to run your motor too lean...
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

It's in my sig. I'm running the TBR facotry #2 setting on the JBP, with the low and mid range circuits dialed down 15% leaner, and the high range circuit set 10% leaner. Runs great, pulls hard to redline.

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags