Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    I'm not an engineer but I have built cars ..... I wouldn't advise using any of these devices .... others have mentioned the fact that whatever you put on on it is going to get " beat to hell " and BRP rates there system for 40 lbs. .... after considering the weight of the device, how much does that leave you for what you want to ad ..... good luck .... Mike
    That's 40 lbs "ON TOP OF THE BALL" not 40 lbs hanging 12/16" out over behind the ball.

Spyder Garage

Do you still have your rack? How big is it? Would you make one for someone else to buy from you? I like the Rico but to small. Thx. Nick. Golf7733@aol.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mastertek2000 View Post
    Can't help notice that your plate is covered that will surely get you a ticket also what the the cubic ft of that item
    I'm struggling with this logic. Don't autos/trucks travel all the time with trailers covering their plates?

I had a hitch mount rack on my Gold wing for years and it was never an issue, even when pulled over for "other reasons".

Spyder Garage

The main discussion in the thread took place beginning in April of 2014.

A few posts yesterday and today.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red