Spyder Garage

Default Windshields off 08 GS

Hi all.
    I am just testing the waters and asking if there is any interest for windshields. I have a small factory windshield and also a longer windshield off my 08. Anyone out there willing to help me put a fair price on them not to sure the value. Any help is greatly appreciated. I can post pictures tomorrow.

Thanks

Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by $08SpyderGS View Post
    Hi all.
    I am just testing the waters and asking if there is any interest for windshields. I have a small factory windshield and also a longer windshield off my 08. Anyone out there willing to help me put a fair price on them not to sure the value. Any help is greatly appreciated. I can post pictures tomorrow.

Thanks
    Do you tell us the size, the brand and whether the longer one is tinted? Thanks
    Bakerman

2011 RSS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by The Bakerman View Post
    Do you tell us the size, the brand and whether the longer one is tinted? Thanks
    I will get you sizes and pics In a bit

Spyder Garage

Default Sizes and pictures

The small one is approximately 17 inches wide and 12.5 inches tall and the larger one is approximately 20 inches wide and 27 tall
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by $08SpyderGS; 04-15-2014 at 08:34 AM.

Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by $08SpyderGS View Post
    The small one is approximately 17 inches wide and 12.5 inches tall and the larger one is approximately 20 inches wide and 27 tall
    Is there any damage or any scratches to the larger shield, and what are you asking for it? Shipping details?

Thanks,
    Bakerman

2011 RSS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by The Bakerman View Post
    Is there any damage or any scratches to the larger shield, and what are you asking for it? Shipping details?

Thanks,

Hi
    Yes there seems to be some fine scratches throughout the windshield. I will try to buff those out. I am not sure what to ask for it. Do not have any experience with these parts. As I stated in my original post I was hoping someone could help me put a fair price on them. If you would like you could make a fair offer. I have no use for them since my bike has an aftermarket fairing. Just want it to get use.
    Thanks
    Marc