Spyder Garage

Default BikeOktoberfest 2014,Daytona Beach,October16th-19th

I have contracted a group rate for Spyderlovers at the Country Inn&Suites.The rate is $129.00per night and is the same rate we got for last years Bikeoctoberfest.The rack rate is over $200.00.This will be the 3rd time we are using this hotel for Spyderlovers.We had most of the hotel full of Spyderlovers for Bike Week a month or so ago and the concensus of opinion was that this hotel is one of the best we have ever done for any meetup.
    If you want to join us please call the hotel at 386-760-0101 quoting The Sunbird Spyder Group.
    For those of you who have never been Bikeoktoberfest is a lot of fun.A bunch of us go.We do rydes and all Spyderlovers are welcome to join in,so come and join the party.

ivor

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorspyder View Post
    I have contracted a group rate for Spyderlovers at the Country Inn&Suites.The rate is $129.00per night and is the same rate we got for last years Bikeoctoberfest.The rack rate is over $200.00.This will be the 3rd time we are using this hotel for Spyderlovers.We had most of the hotel full of Spyderlovers for Bike Week a month or so ago and the concensus of opinion was that this hotel is one of the best we have ever done for any meetup.
    If you want to join us please call the hotel at 386-760-0101 quoting The Sunbird Spyder Group.
    For those of you who have never been Bikeoktoberfest is a lot of fun.A bunch of us go.We do rydes and all Spyderlovers are welcome to join in,so come and join the party.

ivor
    Correction to the rate.$124.00per person Rooms are booking so if you intend joining The Spyderlovers group for Bikeoktoberfest suggest you call The Country Inn & Suites quoting the dates and Sunbird Spyder Group to get the rate.The more spyders the merrier.

Spyder Garage

There are still some rooms available if anyone wishes to book.

Spyder Garage

ivor
    As per Lamontsters competition post today there is a chance to be one of the first to ride the new F3.Still rooms available for Bikeoktoberfest.Call the hotel 386-760-0101. Quote Sunbird-Spyder group.Great hotel,great price.

Spyder Garage

This will be the first Biketoberfest I'll miss since 1987, or WHENEVER the first one was!.
    3:16

Spyder Garage

Default Test ride the F3 Bikeoktoberfest Oct16-19. Rooms still available

I have contracted a group rate for Spyderlovers at the Country Inn&Suites.The rate is $124.00per night and is the same rate we got for last years Bikeoctoberfest.The rack rate is over $200.00.This will be the 3rd time we are using this hotel for Spyderlovers.We had most of the hotel full of Spyderlovers for Bike Week a month or so ago and the consensus of opinion was that this hotel is one of the best we have ever done for any meetup.

ivor
    Bunch of Spyderlovers staying at the Country Inn&Suites.Rooms still available.call hotel 386-760-0101 quoting The Sunbird Spyder Group.
    Come on down and get to be one of the first to tryout the new F3
    Last edited by Ivorspyder; 10-10-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Spyder Garage

I'll be there on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. I'll be at the BRP booth on all day Friday and Sat. and will be at the hotel at night with an F3 if you want to check it out.

Spyder Garage

Bunch of Spyderlovers staying at the Country Inn&Suites.Rooms still available.call hotel 386-760-0101 quoting The Sunbird Spyder Group.
    Come on down and get to be one of the first to tryout the new F3
    Tempting but would be a quick turn around as I'd have to leave Monday after returns home Saturday from Lamonster BBQ. And prolly have to ride right back into the rain I'm leaving behind here in Springfield (hopefully).

2010 RT-S, Timeless Black and matching RT-622 trailer.
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    SpyderPhyl

2014 Cognac RT-LTD, SE6, ACE 1330

2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Where will the BRP booth be located, and where can I test out the F3?

Spyder Garage

BRP will be at the racetrack.Thats where you can test ride.Lamont has also just said he will be at thr BRP booth all day Fri&Sat as as well as at the hotel in the evenings with an F3,
    Last edited by Ivorspyder; 10-10-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pwilbarger View Post
    Tempting but would be a quick turn around as I'd have to leave Monday after returns home Saturday from Lamonster BBQ. And prolly have to ride right back into the rain I'm leaving behind here in Springfield (hopefully).

2010 RT-S, Timeless Black and matching RT-622 trailer.
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    But its worth it.You get to test ride the F3

Spyder Garage

Rooms still available!!!!!!!!!!!!