Spyder Garage

Default Heart of Washington Ride

I had the pleasure to take a pre-ride to check out the planned route for the ride in June. We all had a great time even though Murpy Brown looks like she has a tooth ache the picture I took of them below the dam (guess which one). The weather was great as you can see and the ride was uneventful other than a very large dear that jumped out in front of the 2 wheelers taking the lead. They had several inches to spare so Rick and Darcy kept a trucking.

I want to thank Murphy for here hospitality as she put us up for the weekend and makes great coffee! She has a beautiful home of which anyone coming along in June will have a chance to admire.

I also want to thank Don) blue jacket also known as N7WOL on here for his work on the website and asking me along on the ride. The ride over the pass on Friday afternoon included snow just to liven things up but nothing on the road. We got to Leaven worth covered in salt and sand so we stopped to hose 'em down at a carwash.

We also had Rick and Darcy (members of the Samaritan Riders) that took the lead, cleared the deer out of the way and kept us all in line and Roger who rides a beautiful Harley trike to make it an even 1/2 dozen. Unfortunately none of the pictures I took of Roger really turned out so Don can add one to the post.

Well the Ride is open to all and I encourage everyone to sign up soon for the Heart of Washington Ride. The country is beautiful and very diverse so never boring.

See you there,

Randy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bluestratos; 04-09-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I am really looking forward to seeing the area.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Ann -

If I understand correctly, you'll be offering your laser alignment services the weekend of this ride, right? Do folks wishing to avail themselves of said services need to make an appointment, or will it be first-come, first-served? And can you give us an estimate of the cost? Thanks so much in advance!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

When in June is the Heart of Washington ride? This is the first that I've heard of it and would like to go if possible.

Spyder Garage

June 6,7,& 8, it is posted under the Washington Tab for Riding Chapters on the Forum Page at the bottom. Contact Murphy Brown or N7WOL for more information. This is going to be a major event as there are over 85 confirmed registered last count if I recall correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by tankguy View Post
    When in June is the Heart of Washington ride? This is the first that I've heard of it and would like to go if possible.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Shel_TK View Post
    Ann -

If I understand correctly, you'll be offering your laser alignment services the weekend of this ride, right? Do folks wishing to avail themselves of said services need to make an appointment, or will it be first-come, first-served? And can you give us an estimate of the cost? Thanks so much in advance!
    Hi, I sent you a PM with more info. We are taking appointments for Friday through Sunday. The cost will be $130.00.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622