Spyder Garage

Default Bruise's March Madness 2014 Mods

MY MARCHMADNESS 2014 MODS
    A long winter means that I needed to have some work done tomy Spyder in the hopes that this crappy NE Winter will come to an end at somepoint. Not too many farkles that I coulddo but here’s what I did to keep my Ace Customizer busy over the winter.
    MODS:
    1. Installed a Givi V47NN Top Case which has theCarbon Fiber Lid which matches the theme of my Spyder. Mounted the top case by using the Givi topcase kit made for a Honda Silverwing. Igot the idea from something someone else had posted on Spyderlovers. I picked up a spare rear sports rack lid andattached the mount to it which gives me the option of removing just the topcase or removing everything and swapping in the original rear sports lid.
    2. Installedthe Brake Light Kid for the Top Case. Tony my customizer made the power plug a quick disconnect so if I wantto remove the top case and lid I can easily detach it and throw the wire underthe seat.
    3. Installedthe Remote Control Kit for the Top Case. It wasn’t working properly so Givi replaced it for free.
    4. Installedthe Custom Dynamics Street Magic Day Runner Pucks. I don’t have a fog light kit and didn’t wantto spend the money to install them on an older bike so I figured these would begood substitutes. They are so bright Idon’t need my headlights to be on.
    5. Installedsome more TricLED/Reggy Tan products: added LEDs to the Upper A Arms. Ihad some damaged lights on my front spoiler and got Reggy’s new and improvedlights and installed the Arc Reactor Light (I’m an Iron Man Fan). Let me tell you that the Arc Reactor Light isits own headlight. That thing is bright.
    I have nothing but good things to say about Reggy and hisCustomer Service. A true professional isall I can say.
    Now I’m just waiting for Reggie and his partner Joe torelease the new kits that he teased us with.AllNewLights (800x600).jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The WildBat - 2017 Can-Am Spyder F3-L
    Little Bre - 2013 Can-Am Spyder ST-S
    Phantom 2.0 - My SuperSpyder. 2008 Can-Am Spyder SM5

Spyder Garage

Default Busy, busy..!!

For not having much to do you were very busy. Nice job, looks great..congrats..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black