Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default power commander and power commander

hello everyone, i previously had two 08 spyders which i sold back in 2010 and now just picked up a new left over 2013 RS-S. I ran the juice box in the past, however noticed that the juice box is not available for the 2013 RSS. Has anyone used a juice box or power commander on a 2013 RS-S? I noticed that power commander has the module but it is for the ST. (will the ST Fit)

thanks for your help.
    Last edited by spy13; 04-05-2014 at 07:16 PM. Reason: wrong info

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spy13 View Post
    hello everyone, i previously had two 08 spyders which i sold back in 2010 and now just picked up a new left over 2013 RS-S. I ran the juice box in the past, however noticed that the juice box is not available for the 2013 RSS. Has anyone used a juice box or power commander on a 2013 RS-S? I noticed that power commander has the module but it is for the ST. (will the ST Fit)

thanks for your help.
    I've been looking into this for a while now if your interested in getting one call two brothers direct and tell them what you have

If you buy one and it doesn't work they will let you return it. I'm leaning more twards ordering one for a ST since the ST and the 13 RSS both use the 2 front O2 sensor . If you do it keep us posted