Active Member threewheelcurious's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default "Ballpark" out the door price on a 2013 RS E5?

Wanting to know a general starting point when I inquire with a dealer; previous year model, 2500 rebate (as advertised on Can Am site). Thanks in advance.
    2019 600 ACE , Yellow

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default OTD price

Quote Originally Posted by threewheelcurious View Post
    Wanting to know a general starting point when I inquire with a dealer; previous year model, 2500 rebate (as advertised on Can Am site). Thanks in advance.
    In late January I got out the door price on a 2013 RTS SM 5 from Winston Salem Can Am in NC for a little less than 20000. This included shipping, handling, paperwork and taxes plus registration. I paid cash but most dealers like you to finance as they get a kickback rom the back. This model was over 25000 plus about 1500 shipping and handling before the 2014's came out. If the dealer you are talking with will not come down go home. They need to sell all 2013's. If they want your business they will call you in a few days. If not call Winston Salem Can Am. They are a Platinum dealer meaning they sell a lot and have good service reports. When I was there a few weeks ago they had many 2013 models of various kinds left plus over fifty 2014's. Shipping is not that expensive. Be patient.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    In late January I got out the door price on a 2013 RTS SM 5 from Winston Salem Can Am in NC for a little less than 20000. This included shipping, handling, paperwork and taxes plus registration. I paid cash but most dealers like you to finance as they get a kickback rom the back. This model was over 25000 plus about 1500 shipping and handling before the 2014's came out. If the dealer you are talking with will not come down go home. They need to sell all 2013's. If they want your business they will call you in a few days. If not call Winston Salem Can Am. They are a Platinum dealer meaning they sell a lot and have good service reports. When I was there a few weeks ago they had many 2013 models of various kinds left plus over fifty 2014's. Shipping is not that expensive. Be patient.
    So if sticker on a 2014 RS is 14,899.00; I could offer 11,500.00 on a 2013 and not get laughed out the door?
    2019 600 ACE , Yellow

Spyder Garage

the big discounts are on the rt only not much on rs so if you can get one for 14 you will be doing good and maby 12800.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by napper39 View Post
    the big discounts are on the rt only not much on rs so if you can get one for 14 you will be doing good and maby 12800.

12800 seems fair; may try it!
    2019 600 ACE , Yellow

Spyder Garage

I got mine in Jul from a dude that won it, for 15k, guess that was a bit much!
    2013 Silver RS SE5
    Mods: 23 in windshield, Zumo 660 and mount, 2go cup holder, BRP comfort seat, throttle lock, alignment, RS-ST handlebar swap
    2700 miles and loving every minute!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Guesswho View Post
    I got mine in Jul from a dude that won it, for 15k, guess that was a bit much!
    I could be off base; how are you liking yours? Farthest you've been on it?
    2019 600 ACE , Yellow

Spyder Garage

Default Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by threewheelcurious View Post
    I could be off base; how are you liking yours? Farthest you've been on it?
    Living in MT I haven't gotten near as much riding is as I would have liked. Only have about 2k miles on it. So far so good, no problems! Furthest I've ridden is about 4 hrs round trip. My only grip is the gas mileage sucks! only get about 140 miles to the tank Hope you get yours and you love it!
    2013 Silver RS SE5
    Mods: 23 in windshield, Zumo 660 and mount, 2go cup holder, BRP comfort seat, throttle lock, alignment, RS-ST handlebar swap
    2700 miles and loving every minute!

Spyder Garage

this is the best price on ebay 14695.check it out this shop is in texaseck it out .

Spyder Garage

Louis Powersports is a great dealership sales and service with great staff.

J. D.
    2016 F3T Magnesium Metalic : Smooth Spyder Dual Backrest, Lamonster LED Head lights and Fog lights

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You can always go in with a number that you think will insult them...
    ...and be prepared to "start the battle", from that point!
    After all; the 2014s gpt new bodywork venting that you can use as a negotiating tool to your advantage!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black