Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default AirHawk Seat Pad

I too have bad hips I went to the ultimate seat thinking this will cure my problem but would like
    something more so this air pad will solve my problem. Also can any of you spider riders recommend anyone in the pacific northwest for lazier alignment.
    Satchmo60

Spyder Garage

Have you purchased the Airhawk? Did it solve your problems?
    2014 Cognac Spyder RT-S SM6, purchased July 8, 2015
    Rivco Flag Holders
    Eduo Innovations SRT Clear/Stainless Cup Holder
    Lamonster Spyder Decals
    Inspector Gadget Driver Floorboards and Heel-Toe Shifter
    Sena SPH10H-FM Headset for Half-Helmet
    Hopnel 1500 Front Trunk Liner
    BRP Trailer Hitch and Control Module
    2014 Escape Trailer (Black and Diamond) from 1 Motorcycle Trailers

2012 Magnesium Spyder RT SM5, sold on July 8, 2015

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sachtmo60 View Post
    I too have bad hips I went to the ultimate seat thinking this will cure my problem but would like something more so this air pad will solve my problem.

My wife used an Air Hawk when we used to long-distance tour on a BMW R1150RT. For the past 3 years we have had a 2011 Spyder RT and she "couldn't be more comfortable" - (her words, not mine). So the Air Hawk is redundant now but we'll keep it just in case the RT's very comfortable seat grows tired with age...

When we first started using the Air Hawk we figured that it would work best with a lot of air in its cells but we found by trial and error that this wasn't the case; the Hawk is at its most comfortable with much less air in it than either of us expected.

2011 RT-S SE5, Acumen Tempest Cat-1 Alarm, SmoothSpyder Belt Tensioner,
    Autocom Super Pro Auto, Garmin Zumo 550 BT, 10amp Socket, Front Fender LED's,
    Grip Puppies, Spyderpop Belt Guard, Nautilus Horn, Shortee Antenna, BajaRon's Swaybar,
    Cree LED Day Running Lights.

Spyder Garage

alignments are going to be done by Squared Away out of Las Vegas they are a Vendor this will done at Murphy Brown's event at Chelan in June. Suggest you call them for appointment.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default rolo

If you check the Rolo laser site they show the dealership in Longview does the alignment's

Spyder Garage

Default Heart of Washington ride

June 6,7,8 is the Heart of Washington Ride at Chelan...(Murphybrown's )....and SpyderAnn will be doing laser alignments during the event if you can make it. Her laser business is called Squared Away. You need to PM her in advance to let her know you want it done. I could be wrong but the only dealer I have heard of so far for laser is ProCaliber in Longview, Wa.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffCee View Post
    My wife used an Air Hawk when we used to long-distance tour on a BMW R1150RT. For the past 3 years we have had a 2011 Spyder RT and she "couldn't be more comfortable" - (her words, not mine). So the Air Hawk is redundant now but we'll keep it just in case the RT's very comfortable seat grows tired with age...

When we first started using the Air Hawk we figured that it would work best with a lot of air in its cells but we found by trial and error that this wasn't the case; the Hawk is at its most comfortable with much less air in it than either of us expected.
    Yes, the Airhawk is a trial and error thing to get the inflation just right. You have to sit "in" it, rather than "on" it for the best comfort.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Yes Pro Caliber in LongVeiw,wa does the laser their. Shawn s. It's the mane that will do the greats job for shure.. Give them a call they'll them I sent you and get$$ off. Ok ride fast and straight ......have fun..