Spyder Garage

Default Best Farkle to date.

I added today the best Farkle to make the Spyder RTS the most comfortable bike I have ever ridden. Today I added the Web Floorboards to my 2012 RTS and after installing went for a ride and you wouldn't believe that one item would change the whole bike so much. Knee's are so much more in a relaxed position and if you get tired in one position just move the feet around a little and your good to go again. I had added the comfort seat some time ago, which helped some but the Web Boards made all the difference. I'm a tall guy at 6'2" and now the Spyder is totally a joy to ride. Also the Web Boards was very easy to install as it only took me about 45 minutes to complete the job. I highly recommend this addition if you are a taller person and want your knees to be more relaxed when you ride. I also want to thank happyspyder2039 for selling these to me even though they were used, they looked almost brand new to me.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Rocket View Post
    I added today the best Farkle to make the Spyder RTS the most comfortable bike I have ever ridden. Today I added the Web Floorboards to my 2012 RTS and after installing went for a ride and you wouldn't believe that one item would change the whole bike so much. Knee's are so much more in a relaxed position and if you get tired in one position just move the feet around a little and your good to go again. I had added the comfort seat some time ago, which helped some but the Web Boards made all the difference. I'm a tall guy at 6'2" and now the Spyder is totally a joy to ride. Also the Web Boards was very easy to install as it only took me about 45 minutes to complete the job. I highly recommend this addition if you are a taller person and want your knees to be more relaxed when you ride. I also want to thank happyspyder2039 for selling these to me even though they were used, they looked almost brand new to me.

Floorboards are a great improvement over the pegs, especially for knee and leg comfort, glad you got some that you like.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I have them on my 2011 RS and love them as well