Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

Default MinneSNOWta snowstorm coming....

Old man winter won't let go ! Major winter storm heading our way!

Those who can ryde, please put on a few miles for me! This "stuff" won't last long...I'll probably get out by mid next week

Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 Spyder RT Limited - January 2014, Cognac/Black Seat, #958, born on 1-8-14
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JLSpyder2012 View Post
    Even though we are getting a major snow storm tomorrow and Friday...next week will be in the 40's and 50's ....so old man winter can't hang on forever (even though it feels like it).

If you get out, ryde a few miles for me as well! LOL
    I will be picking up my next week from my Dealer ( it was stored there during the winter) I will post here when I get my out. Yes, I will put on a few miles for you.

I hope you don't get to much snow today or tomorrow,. Deanna777
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna777 View Post
    I will be picking up my next week from my Dealer ( it was stored there during the winter) I will post here when I get my out. Yes, I will put on a few miles for you.

I hope you don't get to much snow today or tomorrow,. Deanna777
    Enjoy your Spyder when you get it next week! We're getting this snow now, but temps will be in 40's and 50's over the weekend and next week. So, just a pain in the , so we'll let it melt and enjoy next week.

I hope your weather turns around as well. It's been a rough winter for all of us.....that just means we need to enjoy our rydes even more!
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Enjoy your Spyder when you get it next week! We're getting this snow now, but temps will be in 40's and 50's over the weekend and next week. So, just a pain in the , so we'll let it melt and enjoy next week.

I hope your weather turns around as well. It's been a rough winter for all of us.....that just means we need to enjoy our rydes even more!
    Tomorrow/ and Sat we be getting rain. WOHOO Then next week the temps are going to be in the 40's & 50's (Tuesday 55)

we need to get as much riding time in as we can when the nice weather gets here.
    I hope you don't get to much snow. Deaanna777

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We got in another day of riding here...
    But now; the weather is changing again.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    We got in another day of riding here...
    But now; the weather is changing again.
    Bob: Do you want the Flamethrower? What is the weather changing to ?

Over here in Vermont tomorrow and Sat. we will be getting Rain. Then next week Tuesday it will be in the 55.

hang in there.
    Deanna777

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Rain here all weekend! Bring it on!!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Old man winter won't let go ! Major winter storm heading our way!

Those who can ryde, please put on a few miles for me! This "stuff" won't last long...I'll probably get out by mid next week

Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Well finally buttoned up the Spyder, as I had it apart due to the parking brake cable coming off the pulley when I put it away last fall. Lubricated all the latches and put some go pro tether anchors and accessories on. Pull it out and hit the the starter and she started right up.
    Believe it or not (pics to prove it!) there is still snow in my backyard and they are calling for a mix of rain and snow tonight !! Anyway I will make an appt. to have the oil changed and hooked up to buds next week as that snow should be gone by then! Usually change my own oil, but I want them to check for updates and I still have a bit of credit at the dealer. Getting pretty antsy to get a ride in!
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default Spring is slow to warm up!

In Minnesota we are getting "warmer" temps, but still about 10-15 degrees below normal (whatever that is - lol). Had a couple of nice days to ryde this week. However, the coming week looks horrible with temps in the 40's and raining the entire 7 day forecast -ugh.

Best wishes to you for improved weather -- we are all getting a little "stir crazy" in the north -- let's get this warmer weather started so we can get out and ryde!!
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thanks! Yes it has been a long and miserable winter here in Quebec! We are definitely ready for some warm weather. I am wishing you guys the same! Happy riding!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Netminder View Post
    Thanks! Yes it has been a long and miserable winter here in Quebec! We are definitely ready for some warm weather. I am wishing you guys the same! Happy riding!
    I hope it clears up by August - I'm heading up to the Gaspe

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sddinnh View Post
    I hope it clears up by August - I'm heading up to the Gaspe
    You and me both!!!That should be a nice trip. Have not been, but is on my to do list!

Spyder Garage

Default Forcing it...

56 high 37 low in SE Michigan... so far have acquired the warmest gear I can find and have done a 260 mile (snow in corners) and a 160 mile trip both out in morning and home late night I'm now thinking heated gear just have to ryde sooner then later.
    Hope spring finds you soon...

Spyder Garage

I woke up about an hour ago and look outside and it lightly snowing AGAIN! I guess that is what we get in the northeast. This year it just is lasting longer than I would like. Yesterday it rained all day, but It gave me a chance to work on more farkles for the RT.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Netminder View Post
    You and me both!!!That should be a nice trip. Have not been, but is on my to do list!
    I've been up there before - neat place. If you can, do it counter clockwise so your on the outside. The Inn at Mt. Albert has amazing food and nice rooms and that route thru the mountains from coast to coast is particularly nice. Lots of interesting stuff to see up there. I'll be up there starting Aug 11th so maybe I'll see you up there
    Last edited by sddinnh; 04-27-2014 at 06:29 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vtrider View Post
    I woke up about an hour ago and look outside and it lightly snowing AGAIN! I guess that is what we get in the northeast. This year it just is lasting longer than I would like. Yesterday it rained all day, but It gave me a chance to work on more farkles for the RT.
    That's the best thing you can do when your anxious to ryde and it's lousy weather outside. Never can have enough farkles! LOL Living in Minnesota, I have had a lot of days for farkling my bike! If the weather doesn't warm up soon, I'll either be out of spending money for the farkles or my wife will ask me (again) "do you really need that?" !! LOL

Have a great year rydin' !
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Well finally got the Spyder out for a good ride to the dealerIt was raining a bit, but man it felt good! Spyder ran like a charm.Had the second service done and they hooked up the buds. Asked them to give me a print out, this is something that everyone should get as it verifies that the updates are done as will as let you know your driving style, which helps you adjust and get the ultimate performance from your machine.This was the main reason I took it in, as usually do my own general maintenance.Dealer said I was driving it how it should be driven between 4500-6000 RPM. ( thanks to the dos and don'ts form here)JMHO. Anyway now good for the summer. Two definite events planned, Magog and SpyderQuest NY planned, and will see what else. Have a great riding season, to those who are starting late, and keep on having a great ride for those who never stopped!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm so glad to hear that you've finally been able to poke "Old Man Winter"; right in the eye!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thanks, Bob! Did I hear in another post you are thinking of coming to Spyderfest in Magog? Hope we will see some of you guys there!

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

I see this thread was started March 23rd. Today, May 9th it was 93 degrees in Central, Flarda. I guess we didn't have any spring either. It went from cold to hot.

Chris

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    I see this thread was started March 23rd. Today, May 9th it was 93 degrees in Central, Flarda. I guess we didn't have any spring either. It went from cold to hot.

Chris
    Cold as in ???? (Being Florida?) Cold for us is -10F! LOL! Yes I decided to just add to the original thread rather then start a new one. It was beautiful today 71F .I guess there will be no spring this year! Let's just hope it will be a nice summer!
    Last edited by Netminder; 05-11-2014 at 02:46 PM.