Spyder Garage

Default Is there a Way to ReCalibrate FOBO's

I dont know why but mine are around 2 PSI off and are really messed up. I tried going to their website and the only support number is in Malaysia. Wrote them an Email and still no response.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Well I got a call back but by the time I got to the phone it was too late. Cant call back a number from the other side of the world to someone whos name I cant pronounce.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

You may be seeing the difference between the atmospheric option and the gauge pressure option. One gives the absolute pressure according to temp and altitude then subtracting 14.7 for one atmosphere and the other is supposed to give the readout that you get when using a gauge to check the pressure. What is weird is, I'm NOT on gauge pressure and I get exact pressures that my digital gauge(s) show! Maybe switch between the two and see what happens? The other thing that has worked for me when I have a sensor acting up it to put it on another vehicle with a higher tire pressure for about 10 mins then reinstall on the Spyder....

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

It is probablly morning over there and I was just getting cofortable in my easy chair to watch some TV before bedtime, but I need someone to walk me threw how to fix these issues one by one that popped up. Its shocking that FOBO does not have support in the USA.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
    You may be seeing the difference between the atmospheric option and the gauge pressure option. One gives the absolute pressure according to temp and altitude then subtracting 14.7 for one atmosphere and the other is supposed to give the readout that you get when using a gauge to check the pressure. What is weird is, I'm NOT on gauge pressure and I get exact pressures that my digital gauge(s) show! Maybe switch between the two and see what happens? The other thing that has worked for me when I have a sensor acting up it to put it on another vehicle with a higher tire pressure for about 10 mins then reinstall on the Spyder....
    Not sure what you mean but the problems started when I changed all the dead batteries. On the options, the bottom two say
    Show reference pressure
    Disable Gauge Pressure
    I have both of my front tires at 17PSI, my App says they are 14.8 both left and right. I live in Greenville Texas and my elevation is 550 above sea level.
    My rear tire is set at 21PSI and the app says 19.1.

I dont want to change anything when I am not in range of my Spyder.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

I got it all figured out thankfully to the guy from Malaysia. We were emailing each other back and forth till we figured it out. It was a combination of me having a pressure gauge that was a little off and me having the gauge pressure feature enabled. Not sure how I enabled it but sometimes when you fiddle too much you get lost in the setup.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

So do you like the Fobo??
    Lamonster Bright Ryder,
    Lamonster Bright Tail Lighter,
    Lamonster H4 LED Headlights,
    Lamonster LED Fog Lights,
    Lamonster Fog Light Ring Combo,
    Rox Riser
    Lamonster Driver Back Rest,
    Lamonster Frame Mount Drink Holder.
    Lamonster 15" Freedom Shield Wind Shield
    ******* USA flag
    Freecom 2 head sets
    Mirror Wedgies by Squared Away
    Motorcycle Dave's Tachform phone cradle
    Spyderpops Turnsignal LEDs
    Spyder Sisters Shade
    Spyderpops LidLocs
    Spyderpops front fender LEDs by Show Chrome
    Motorcycle Dave's Gel seat insert
    2018 F3L , Blue

Spyder Garage

The ones I got from Lamonster are dead in the water, put in new batteries, updated software, e-mailed the tech support from the app and no response yet. Glad you got yours sorted out. They were great when they worked.
    2016 RT Limited - Hicklin Powersport (Des Moines, IA)

BaJaRon Swaybar, Custom Painted (Sue Hopper), Dashmount, Dongle - BRP, FOBO Tire Monitoring System, Lidlox, Magic Mirror Mounts , Safety Light Package,
    Wide-Vu Mirrors, Hopnel Saddlebag Liners, Saddlebag Nets, F$ Tall Boy Windshield (without Vent)

Odds & Ends
    Ron Bandy Motorcycle Driving Course - ronbandy.com
    1000A Battery Pack, Air Pack, Black Dymond Detailer
    2016 RT Limited , Black