Spyder Garage

Default Lunch at the Ivy House in Williston, Flarda

Okay. Cindy & I were talking and we are hungry for some good ole down home cookin. I suggested the Ivy House in Williston, Flarda. (If you've never eaten there, you're missin somethin) Guys, this is somethin the ladies would enjoy.

Anywho, we, Cindy & I, decided that we are gonna ride over to Williston and eat, not this coming Saturday, but the following Saturday (March 29th). (Please don't tell me it's Easter weekend). If any of you would like to join us, please chime in. I'm going to post a hyperlink. Please note that this includes both the Williston and Ocala Ivy Houses. We're going to Williston because that makes the ride longer. (and we all know that a longer ride is a better ride).

Here it tis: www.ivyhousefl.com

Chris PS: The Ivy House is an old southern styled home which is divided up into sections. Consequently, we wouldn't be able to sit all of us in one group. I just wanted to make that clear in advance.

Chris
    Last edited by MouthPiece; 03-19-2014 at 03:45 PM.

Spyder Garage

Give us a time to be there, or where we can meet you to ride up. J,C Tell then
    Last edited by johnnyg; 03-19-2014 at 04:38 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

11:30 A.M., on Saturday, March 29th. Cindy and I can swing by your house if y'all would like John. Just let me know.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    11:30 A.M., on Saturday, March 29th. Cindy and I can swing by your house if y'all would like John. Just let me know.

Chris
    Sounds good Chris, just let us know what time you think you will be here so we can be ready. Carol and John

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    Running lights front and rear
    12V plug in
    Graphics

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Chris
    Hay Chris, Let me know what time you will be at John's house, I will meet you there also and go with you. I will be in Fort Pierce all week and I will be back Friday night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mods= luggage rack, rear trunk shelf & Mirror

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Hay Chris, Let me know what time you will be at John's house, I will meet you there also and go with you. I will be in Fort Pierce all week and I will be back Friday night.

Hi Scooter:

First, I apologize that I wasn't able to talk to you at any length at Bike Week. I didn't get a chance to see your new ride. I would imagine that it would take just about an hour to go from John's house to Williston. (Chime in John or Carol if I'm wrong). If we are going to be at the Ivy House by 11:30 A.M., then I think I would like to be at Johns by 10:00 Saturday morning. I need to get John's address so that I know where to meet him.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Hi Scooter:

First, I apologize that I wasn't able to talk to you at any length at Bike Week. I didn't get a chance to see your new ride. I would imagine that it would take just about an hour to go from John's house to Williston. (Chime in John or Carol if I'm wrong). If we are going to be at the Ivy House by 11:30 A.M., then I think I would like to be at Johns by 10:00 Saturday morning. I need to get John's address so that I know where to meet him.

Chris
    Chris, I was thinking it would probably be closer for everyone to meet in Wiersdale at the Kangarroo at the jct Hwy 42 and C 25 at 10AM. Sound Good ??? Let us know and anyone else looking at this thread. JC

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

I spent all day working on Petunia and I think I have it fixed so Cathy and I will be looking forward to going. See you tomorrow John.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Chris, I was thinking it would probably be closer for everyone to meet in Wiersdale at the Kangarroo at the jct Hwy 42 and C 25 at 10AM. Sound Good ??? Let us know and anyone else looking at this thread. JC

Kangeroo in Weirsdale sounds good to me John. Hopefully Scooter will see this post and meet us there too. Look forward to seeing Sean and Kathy too.

Chris
    Last edited by MouthPiece; 03-22-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Kangeroo in Weirsdale sounds good to me John. Hopefully Scooter will see this post and meet us there too. Look forward to seeing Sean and Kathy too.

Chris
    I will meet you at the gas station on Saturday, Debbie is going to my Daughter's for a baby shower. See you then.==AL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

Bike is running great. Now if I could only get the cruise to work. Thanks for the lunch John and Carol
    Last edited by swrafey2000; 03-26-2014 at 04:58 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default WEATHER REPORT

Weather report doesn't look real promising for Saturday's lunch. If it is raining, I do not plan on heading up to Williston. My number is 407-323-6392 or 407-444-5533.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Weather report doesn't look real promising for Saturday's lunch. If it is raining, I do not plan on heading up to Williston. My number is 407-323-6392 or 407-444-5533.

Chris
    I know the feeling.

Spyder Garage

Carol and I are staying home maybe next time, 60% chance of rain on Sarturday.

Spyder Garage

I don't have Al's/Scooter's phone number or email address. John or Sean if either of you do, would you please get in touch with him and let him know.

Chris

Spyder Garage

I don't have Al's/Scooter's phone number or email address. John or Sean if either of you do, would you please get in touch with him and let him know.

Chris
    Ok Carol will call them later today

Spyder Garage

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Ok Carol will call them later today
    OK Folks, Next time, It's just as well with the chance of rain and I am having a problem with my right hip, due to an accident back in 1973. We just got back from a week in Fort Pierce. Let me know when the next trip is on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    OK Folks, Next time, It's just as well with the chance of rain and I am having a problem with my right hip, due to an accident back in 1973. We just got back from a week in Fort Pierce. Let me know when the next trip is on.
    Ok Scooter since you seen this I won't call. See you guys next time

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    Running lights front and rear
    12V plug in
    Graphics

Spyder Garage

Default TORNADO WARNINGS

We are having tornado warnings in our immediate area. Glad we opted not to run up to Williston. We'd have been riding slap dab through this stuff.

Chris