Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Oct 17
    - 7pm Meet at Coyote PowerSports 32127 IH 10 West for Dinner.

If anyone is interested there will be a lunch ride Friday from Boerne to Alamo Springs Café. We will go by way of Blanco, Luckenback,Alamo Springs,Comfort, Center Point. Camp Veide, Bandera and back to Boerne. It will be 144 mile ride total with gas and PT break in Blanco and Bandera.
    Meet at Coyote PowerSports 32127 IH 10 West. Start time 10:00 am Oct 17 .

Spyder Garage

Default 3 Sisters Miles

Any idea on the total r/t miles for the Saturday 3 Sisters ride? I calculate about 207 miles from Boerne. That is using the 3 sister's route described at following link: http://www.motorcycleroads.com/75/55...5-336337a.html.

Look forward to the ride and meeting fellow Spyder riders.
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

Been here 2 days now! Saw the Eagles in concert Wed. night. Rode most of the day today, attending a rally at Lukenbach tomorrow morning, then the 3 Sisters Sat. Boy a great weekend and beautiful weather.

J. D.
    2016 F3T Magnesium Metalic : Smooth Spyder Dual Backrest, Lamonster LED Head lights and Fog lights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default DPS

Spyder has been in the shop for three weeks getting DPS changed thought it would be out a long time ago don't know if I will have it by Saturday, WTH?????

Spyder Garage

Made it to Fairfield suites stopped by Coyote before they closed they say my belt ate a rock EEK! Why it keeps creeping to the flange but oughta be able to ride this weekend after they adjust/ inspect it. Apparently it's a tad tight and rock did some damage awhile back. And extended warranty probably won't cover it.
    2012 RT A&C bought new 42312 sold July 2018 56k miles currently driving a 2014 RTSE6 LTD bought October 2018 w 6800 miles nicely farkled
    2014 RT SE6 LTD , White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

A friend sent this to me to be held on Saturday and Sunday at Luckenbach. Could be interesting.

Don’t forget that the Harvest Classic is going on at Luckenbach. Some of you might want to stop by there and see all the cool old bikes on display. That’s where I’m headed, so you guys be safe!

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I wish to thank Charles Wilson, Daryl Ingram and Coyote Powersports of Boerne, TX for putting together a very successful Spyder rally. On Friday Daryl and Charles led the group to Blanco, Luckenbach, Comfort, Bandera and back to Coyote for a nice BBQ supper. On Saturday, after a catered breakfast, about 50 Spyders headed to Leakey and stopped at the Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop for PR and lunch. Then on to the Three Sisters (FM 335,336 and 337) with lots of steep hills and sharp curves. We had perfect weather both days....all went well and again, thanks for a great weekend.
    Last edited by Mr. White; 10-20-2014 at 07:25 AM.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Spyder Garage

My wife and I had our fist visit to a Spyder get together on Friday night (17th). I'm saving up to buy an RT-S and I thought this would be a great opportunity to ask questions and make new friends. We had a great time, met a lot of nice people and I got some great information. I'm looking forward to getting my first Spyder and taking some road trips and seeing everyone again.

Spyder Garage

Had fun good to see everyone again from last year and new folks many thanks to Coyote Powersports for excellent dinner Friday night and Saturday morning
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2012 RT A&C bought new 42312 sold July 2018 56k miles currently driving a 2014 RTSE6 LTD bought October 2018 w 6800 miles nicely farkled
    2014 RT SE6 LTD , White

Spyder Garage

Thanks to Coyote Power Sports for sponsoring a GREAT weekend. Need to know who your weather man was because I need to hire him for some of our events. Could not have been better. Great rides, great folks and perfect weather. A weekend we will remember.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Many thanks!

Had a great time at the 2nd Annual Hill Country Ryde. It was great to meet everyone and Jim and I hope to see everyone again next year. And thanks to Coyote Powersports for being such an awesome sponsor. We live in San Antonio and you have certainly gained our loyalty!!

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Thanks to those who organized and Coyote Powersports for sponsoring the event.

Also many thanks and appreciations to Rocky for running around checking everyone's BUD's along with looking at my bikes issues.

Thanks to all. We will certainly make plans to attend next year.

Spyder Garage

Thanks Coyote Powersports and all of the organizers for a fantastic weekend. Great time by all.image.jpg
    2013 ST Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cognac View Post
    I wish to thank Charles Wilson, Daryl Ingram and Coyote Powersports of Boerne, TX for putting together a very successful Spyder rally. On Friday Daryl and Charles led the group to Blanco, Luckenbach, Comfort, Bandera and back to Coyote for a nice BBQ supper. On Saturday, after a catered breakfst, about 50 Spyders headed to Leakey and stopped at the Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop for PR and lunch. Then on to the Three Sisters (FM 335,336 and 337) with lots of steep hills and sharp curves. We had perfect weather both days....all went well and again, thanks for a great weekend.
    George, Roxanne & I agree 120% what a great event, PERFECT weather ,Coyote sure knows how to put on a event cant wait for the next one .

Greg
    2018 f3t , red

Spyder Garage

Default A Big Thank You to Coyote Powersports

What a great Host Coyote Powersports was for The 2nd Annual Hill Country Ryde. I had a great time, met some new GOSer's, and learned some new thing from Rocky. Looking forward to next year. Again thank you to ALL who were instrumental in putting this event together.
    2016 F3T SE Pearl White
    Purple powder coated wheels
    Performance sway bar
    LED headlights and fog lights
    Short Reach handlebars
    2010 RT A/C SE traded in

Spyder Garage

Default here we go (video)

i have made a short video from my gopro i hope you enjoy

Rick11Flor practicing for retirement. Everyday is a new day and I try to live it to the max.
    We (DW and I) travel to distant lands three or more months per year now looking for a Outlaw to take the Spyder along.

Spyder Garage

I want to thank charles and daryl for all the work that was put in to this year hill county ride and coyote powersport for being great host, was glad to see old friends and made new ones tel next year.
    Homer Hill

Spyder Garage

I too would like to say "Thank you", to the great bunch at Coyote Power Sports, for organizing such a great time for the Hill Country Spyder Ride, and to all the great Spyder Ryders I had the pleasure of meeting. I really am looking forward to doing the ride again next year.
    Thanks Again,
    Rob
    " My Serenity "......2017 Spyder F3T....Silver Gray in color,Red dragon on Celtic cross on frunk,Blade wheels,Spyderpops bumpskid,LED headlights and foglights,Lamonster heim joints,Lamonster powerpoint,F3 Spyder cuff, Lidlocks helmet lock,Lamonster air pack,Ron-jon sway bar,Sara Clark painted thin blue line and Sheriffs badge, Spyderpops LED strobe brake and rear turn signal lights, Lamonster gas cap, bluetooth.
    2017 F3T , silver

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I had a great time. Good food and great riding with awesome friends.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have the same sentiments...thanks Charles and Daryl for all your work putting this together ...thank you Coyote Powersports for sponsoring....feeding us Friday dinner...Saturday Breakfast...food was great.....met new friends and enjoyed all my old friends.....the rides Friday and Saturday were marvelous....love Texas Hill Country

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Default I agree that this ride was GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cognac View Post
    I wish to thank Charles Wilson, Daryl Ingram and Coyote Powersports of Boerne, TX for putting together a very successful Spyder rally. On Friday Daryl and Charles led the group to Blanco, Luckenbach, Comfort, Bandera and back to Coyote for a nice BBQ supper. On Saturday, after a catered breakfast, about 50 Spyders headed to Leakey and stopped at the Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop for PR and lunch. Then on to the Three Sisters (FM 335,336 and 337) with lots of steep hills and sharp curves. We had perfect weather both days....all went well and again, thanks for a great weekend.
    I agree and thank all who put this on! What a rush! What a Ride! Thanks to all who cam out ad made such a great Spyder showing! And those who came along to support as well. Thanks to Coyote Power Sports for hosting these rides and for the BBQ dinner on Saturday night. Maybe we can get Lamont and Spyderpops and the Crew to come out next year!

20141017_100431.jpg20141017_120516.jpg20141018_090611.jpg20141018_194446.jpg

For God So Loved the world...

Started 2014 with a 2013 RT-S SE5. Wrecked it April 2019 with a 200lb hog! I am Blessed because if that was a two wheel motorcycle, DPS said without a shadow of a doubt I would have been dead! Thank you Can-Am! The issue I had with GIECO is they told me not to take anything off the Spyder when I brought it in to their claims center because they paid it out as a total. I just had ELKA put on all around and over $7,000 in Farkle that I am having to replace all that I could have taken off the '13. Bought a 2014 with only 3728 miles! Love it! My therapy!

Spyder Garage

Default Thank You Flamingobabe

Flamingobabe I want to thank you for leading our group on the ryde. It was a blast, even if we were suppose to be the "slow" group.
    2016 F3T SE Pearl White
    Purple powder coated wheels
    Performance sway bar
    LED headlights and fog lights
    Short Reach handlebars
    2010 RT A/C SE traded in

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Moto Photo on 337

http://jwimaging.exposuremanager.com/g/2014

You may have seen the man taking photos of you when you rode by on 337. He is Moto Photo and is there most weekends. You can order Xmas cards, photos, etc from him. When you go to the site our photos were all over the place because we were seperated. See #4 for the first Spyders and then work you way along the numbers until you come to your Spyder. I have ordered from him for years. Great pics. I do not have anything to do with Moto Photo, just trying to help your enjoy your memories of our great rally.
    Last edited by Mr. White; 10-20-2014 at 10:51 PM.

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ElgynSpyder View Post
    Flamingobabe I want to thank you for leading our group on the ryde. It was a blast, even if we were suppose to be the "slow" group.

And I thought we were going 'slow'

Thanks Charlene for leading, you did a great job. Oh and Mark too in the vert.....

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Same weekend next year?