Spyder Garage

Default Pairing Sena to Scala

Has anyone been able to do this with the new Sena software update? If so, how?
    2017 F3- Limited

F4 23" Windshield, Ultimate Backrest, Spyder Cuff, SpyderPops Bump Guard, Sena SMH10 Intercom, BajaRon Sway Bar, Baker Cup Holder, RT-622 trailer w/Spyder Pops Bump Guard

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pwm View Post
    Has anyone been able to do this with the new Sena software update? If so, how?
    The instructions are on page 33 of the users guide.
    http://senabluetooth.com/wp-content/...SMH10_v5.0.pdf

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post
    The instructions are on page 33 of the users guide.
    http://senabluetooth.com/wp-content/...SMH10_v5.0.pdf
    Thanks that's what I needed.
    2017 F3- Limited

F4 23" Windshield, Ultimate Backrest, Spyder Cuff, SpyderPops Bump Guard, Sena SMH10 Intercom, BajaRon Sway Bar, Baker Cup Holder, RT-622 trailer w/Spyder Pops Bump Guard

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pwm View Post
    Thanks that's what I needed.
    Let us know how well it works.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post
    Let us know how well it works.
    Will do although it will be a couple of weeks before Joe and I get to ride together again.
    2017 F3- Limited

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Yes and works great not a fan of scalaridder

Spyder Garage

Default Found this on another board, haven't tried it yet...

How to pair a Sena SMH10 with a Scala Rider G9 - new Universal Intercom function

As many of you with either headset may already know, as of firmware version 5.0 for the Sena SMH10, you can intercom with Scala riders and also one other brand, I forget which, but it seems most people have Scala/Sena.

It's very poorly documented and took myself and a friend a good while to nut out, but we got to the bottom of it last night, just keep in mind it may be a different process on the Scala rider if you have a model other than the G9, but my feeling is you would use the same function.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turn on both units so they are in standby mode (should be a slow flashing blue for both.

Hold the jog dial button down on the Sena for ~8 seconds until it flashes blue really fast.

Hold the off switch on the Scala Rider G9 (middle top) for about 6 seconds, it turns off, but when you keep holding it it goes into the correct pairing mode (the same mode as pairing with a phone I believe) flashing purple and another colour, I think red...

Then on the Sena click the jog dial button once, wait a good 3-5 seconds, and they are paired!
    Kagey

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Spyder RTS SE5 - Quantum Blue Metallic - LED RT HMT Brake Light W/Dual Converter Unit - Lamonster NBV Highway Pegs
    SpyderPops "Missing Belt Guard" - "Butt Buffer" Butt Pad - Utopia Backrest - Original Grip Buddies - Digital Volt Gauge
    Analog Clock - Shark LED Light Kit - BajaRon's SwayBar - Mud Flap - Custom Dynamics Radiator Inlet Covers
    Seal FloorBoards
    - Baker Air Wings - SpyderPops BumpSkid

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kagey_98 View Post
    How to pair a Sena SMH10 with a Scala Rider G9 - new Universal Intercom function

As many of you with either headset may already know, as of firmware version 5.0 for the Sena SMH10, you can intercom with Scala riders and also one other brand, I forget which, but it seems most people have Scala/Sena.

It's very poorly documented and took myself and a friend a good while to nut out, but we got to the bottom of it last night, just keep in mind it may be a different process on the Scala rider if you have a model other than the G9, but my feeling is you would use the same function.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turn on both units so they are in standby mode (should be a slow flashing blue for both.

Hold the jog dial button down on the Sena for ~8 seconds until it flashes blue really fast.

Hold the off switch on the Scala Rider G9 (middle top) for about 6 seconds, it turns off, but when you keep holding it it goes into the correct pairing mode (the same mode as pairing with a phone I believe) flashing purple and another colour, I think red...

Then on the Sena click the jog dial button once, wait a good 3-5 seconds, and they are paired!
    Thank you. Now head to Montgomery Inn and treat yourself.
    2017 F3- Limited

Spyder Garage

Well we got to ride yesterday and using the above instructions,me paired our intercoms. It was fairly easy and worked well but you have to leave the mike open a talk times. If I placed mine into standby mode, the Scala would not connect to me until I pressed the jog wheel. Not sure if we did something wrong or not.
    2017 F3- Limited