Spyder Garage

Default MANNY'S IS IN FACT CLOSED

I started this thread only to make sure that everyone who responded to my previous thread about having breakfast at Manny's the coming Friday knew that it was in fact closed.

Thanks to JohnnyRocket I was made aware of this. If anyone has a suggestion, chime in. Cindy & I plan on going to Daytona both Friday and Saturday. We had hoped to eat at Manny's around 9:00ish on Friday. However, we are flexible, and if someone has another place in mind, please let us know.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Default Peach VAlley Cafe..................

On north side of Granada just before AIA. Realize it's on "the beaten path" but food is good and you can then ride up AIA along the coast.

Jim

Spyder Garage

Thanks, Jim.

Chris

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool Suggestion Sunrise Cafe Ormond Beach

Chris

There iis a little Mom an Pop run by the Mom type of restaurant located on Nova Road in Ormond Beach. Seats about 50 or 75 Continuos coffee, good food, specials, clean, plenty of parking in front. Opens at 7 to 1:30 does breakfast and lunch 7 days.

Anne and I eat there a minimum of one breakfast a week and lunch. Our Spyder riding group meet there from time to time too.
    Last edited by Bob Ledford; 03-09-2014 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Misplaced words

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    we are flexible, and if someone has another place in mind, please let us know.

Chris
    You cooking??????

Spyder Garage

Default Two more I thought of.............

Halifax Plantation Clubhouse - Just east of I-95 at Old Dixie Hwy. Go east to 2nd entrance on right (into residential area not shopping area). Head up about 2 blks, take left following signs to clubhouse. Very nice atmosphere, on golf course, good food and prices. Breakfast served Weds - Sun.

Fisherman's Net - Flagler Beach. About 2 blocks south of Rte 100 and the Pier on A1A. Serves breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Across the street from beach so you can see water as you eat. Flagler also has a Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings. Kind of interesting to peruse.

Jim

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boomerkc View Post
    Halifax Plantation Clubhouse - Just east of I-95 at Old Dixie Hwy. Go east to 2nd entrance on right (into residential area not shopping area). Head up about 2 blks, take left following signs to clubhouse. Very nice atmosphere, on golf course, good food and prices. Breakfast served Weds - Sun.

Fisherman's Net - Flagler Beach. About 2 blocks south of Rte 100 and the Pier on A1A. Serves breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Across the street from beach so you can see water as you eat. Flagler also has a Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings. Kind of interesting to peruse.

Jim
    Thanks Jim. This will give my wife, Cindy, some choices. I'm not sure you met her when you've been down this way. She's a keeper and I know you'd like.

​Chris