Spyder Garage

Default Highway Pegs 09 spyder rs

Its been awhile since Ive been on and havnt been ryding much the past couple of years..but I plan on changing that soon. Im looking for some highway pegs for my 09 rs. I really liked the kewlmetal brackets with iso wings.. are they still making those?? Anything else compatible? I liked the look and I want something black.
    A Very Happy 2009 SM5 Can Am Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by manchild View Post
    Its been awhile since Ive been on and havnt been ryding much the past couple of years..but I plan on changing that soon. Im looking for some highway pegs for my 09 rs. I really liked the kewlmetal brackets with iso wings.. are they still making those?? Anything else compatible? I liked the look and I want something black.
    I don't believe they are making them for the GS/RS anymore. I should have bought them before they stopped.
    2008 GS SM5, Full Moon Silver
    2007 Piaggio MP3 - 250cc

Spyder Garage

Default HANDY MAN

if you are a HANDY MAN, try a DIY project and build your own......
    i did, and it's less than half the price, and i have egg-zak-lee what i want in both styling and function....
    001.jpg 002.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg
    bought a set of 'rear' foot pegs, and welded up some square stock (3/4"), a couple pieces of angle iron welded to the frame for mounting, some bolts/washers/nuts, and couple pins and i was off n running.... give it a try...

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

You might consider Seal Floorboards, they are very long and are both floorboards and Highway pegs. You can really stretch out on those long rides. Installation takes about 30 min. and no alterations are needed. They fit both RT and RS models.

Ride in comfort,
    John
    SealCreativeConcepots.com