Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Try again, a little help?

Don't know where TEST came from...

The question was/is are any group rides on the calendar in the Phila area.

How do you guys stow your helmets' when your off the bike. If there is something in the front there isn't much room.

In todays world I wouldn't leave it out in the open unattached somehow.
    Edit Post Reply With Quote

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdwheel View Post
    Don't know where TEST came from...

The question was/is are any group rides on the calendar in the Phila area.

How do you guys stow your helmets' when your off the bike. If there is something in the front there isn't much room.

In todays world I wouldn't leave it out in the open unattached somehow.
    Edit Post Reply With Quote
    For groups, I've had great luck finding them at Meetup.com . . . I found the Maryland Spyder Web through Meetup . . . we have 117 Spyders and are very active . . . As for your helmet, if you can't put it in the Spyder, there is a hook under the seat . . . but it doesn't work for my helmet without an adapter. Many folks use a lock . . . google "Motorcycle Helmet Lock" and you will see all kinds.

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    For groups, I've had great luck finding them at Meetup.com . . . I found the Maryland Spyder Web through Meetup . . . we have 117 Spyders and are very active . . . As for your helmet, if you can't put it in the Spyder, there is a hook under the seat . . . but it doesn't work for my helmet without an adapter. Many folks use a lock . . . google "Motorcycle Helmet Lock" and you will see all kinds.
    There is no hook under the seat on a RS or ST. So you need to give us more info before we can give you good helpful advice. So what model do you have? What year? You posted in the wrong forum this one is test out how to use this board and or ask questions on how to use it. If you have RS or ST model put helmet in the front trunk.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

I have an RS and I secure it to the passenger handle with lock & wrap extra steel cable around handle. I leave the cable lock wrapped around handle when I'm riding. Pics attached.
    helmet lock.jpglock helmet on can am.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

not exactly in pa. area, but spyderquest at lake George ny in September offers some great riding and the ability to get together with a couple hundred spyder folk!! come on up!!!! the scenery is awesome and the people are all in it for the same reason!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default A little help

Thanks for the response. Sorry about being in the wrong place, I'm new to this site, I've been on the Goldwing site for sometime and this one is a little different. Sold the Wing and hooked up with ayellow 2013 STS and I love it. Hope to be going to Oregon this summer and stop at Sturgis on the way back. This will be my 3rd trip across country and probably my last. The wife isn't a whole lot of happy about me going. Oh well, we gotta do what we gotta do.

Spyder Garage

Default POPEYEART

WE ARE IN THE EASTON / BETHLEHEM AREA, PA. ALWAYS LOOKING FOR OTHER RIDERS TO GET TOGETHER WITH FOR WEEKEND RIDES. SHOOTING UP THE NORTHEAST EXTENTION OR DOWN IT ONLY APPROX 40 MILES AWAY CANT WAIT FOR THE WEATHER TO BREAK, SEND PM WHEN YOUR OUT AND ABOUT