Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away Alignment

Today both my wife and myself had both our 2014 RT Limited aligned by Squared Away a Las Vegas vendor. Prior to the alignment her RT was drifting to the left and mine was going to the right. After the alignment it went straight which is what it was supposed to do. Having the alignment makes a world of difference. I highly recommend this to anyone in the surrounding states.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Alignment

I have an alignment scheduled in 2 weeks on my 2013 RTS SM 5 I bought in January. I sure hope it helps or I will be trading it on another HD.

Spyder Garage

Thank you for the kind words. Glad to help, and happy it made a difference in your bikes!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default How Much?

Mine is only at a 1000 miles but drifting pretty bad to the right now. Is there any advantage to waiting for more miles before the alignment? Also, how much for the service?

Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LVSpyder View Post
    Mine is only at a 1000 miles but drifting pretty bad to the right now. Is there any advantage to waiting for more miles before the alignment? Also, how much for the service?

Thanks!
    No, it won't get better. In fact, the sooner you bring it over, the longer your tires will last! We do them here for $120, and if you are active or retired military, we have a discount. Call Ann for an appointment. Takes about an hour. If it does not need it, it is free!
    Joe Meyer

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Silly Question

If you have the Spyder Laser Aligned and you later put on new tires, do you have to get it aligned again? Also curious if you have set a date to come to Northern California in March?
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    If you have the Spyder Laser Aligned and you later put on new tires, do you have to get it aligned again? Also curious if you have set a date to come to Northern California in March?
    Same size replacement tires, should not need another alignment. I will check it for you, free. If it was not damaged or adjusted , should be ok.
    Yes, we are in San Fransisco this weekend! Call Ann for an appointment! Saturday has openings!
    Joe Meyer