Thread: 45 degrees

Spyder Garage

Default 45 degrees

Going out for a ride before the road is prepped for the winter storm tomorrow.
    If you ryde like there's no tomorrow, there won't be any
    Accidents hurt - safety doesn't

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Topshotta View Post
    Going out for a ride before the road is prepped for the winter storm tomorrow.
    Supposed to be in the 60s down here. Heading out in about an hour for a long ryde with my "Harley" buddy.

Any luck on getting a host for your laser alignment party?

Ryde safe!
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyRyd View Post
    Supposed to be in the 60s down here. Heading out in about an hour for a long ryde with my "Harley" buddy.

Any luck on getting a host for your laser alignment party?

Ryde safe!
    Doesn't look like we have too many interested in the laser alignment or most may have already gotten it done. I may just have to wait till Cliff makes it up here this summer during his road trip.

Spyder Garage

Still watching you lucky ryders here. Another 40's day yesterday--but still waiting for that 2 1/2 blocks of road and my driveway to melt off the ice. Its early in the season for us--but I am chomping at the bit.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Still watching you lucky ryders here. Another 40's day yesterday--but still waiting for that 2 1/2 blocks of road and my driveway to melt off the ice. Its early in the season for us--but I am chomping at the bit.
    I wouldn't say we are lucky, we get a day or two after the salt and brine washes away, then it snows again.... The cycle starts over again......another week or so before we can get a good day.

Spyder Garage

-1 F right now. My street is totally ice/snow covered and rough as some of the finer trails we road in Afghanistan [minus the IEDs and mines ]. If you're riding..........................I hate you.

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Flanker View Post
    -1 F right now. My street is totally ice/snow covered and rough as some of the finer trails we road in Afghanistan [minus the IEDs and mines ]. If you're riding..........................I hate you.
    I can't speak to Afghanistan, but our roads certainly rival some of the meanest off-road trails around...and I rode the old Jack Pine enduro twice. The January temperatures are not what we want to see in March. I'm not sure I go so far as to hate someone who has been lucky enough to see 45, but I'm sure not too fond of Mother Nature these days. Enough is enough!
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!