Thread: MOGANG March 1

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default MOGANG March 1

Is it possible that SpyderFest is two months away?? MoGang 10:30 at PitBull this Saturday!! For those of you who follow my posts.....is the winery in order for this weekend???? maybe?? LOL I have only opened one bottle from the case we bought last month. If you are wondering, yes, I have been sick. Seriously, antibiotics and everything. When wine doesn't taste good to me, you know something is seriously wrong!!!

Wine and Bud Select taste good now, so guess is how long will that case last????

Love to all see you at SpyderFest 2014!!
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Default Chilly,

Think it will be a bit chilly up there this weekend. Wish it was warmer so I can come pick up my new ryde
    Replaced my Lamonster Certified RT Limited #1874 With a 2018 RTL.

Spyder Garage

Joanie.................see you Saturday morning We will just need to get back home before the ice and snow comes Saturday night!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

I'll be in Birmingham with Harvey and Eric doing 27 alignments this Sat. But I leave from there and head to Springfield on Sunday. The following week we ride to Daytona leaving on the 8th and heading back to Springfield on the 16th. I'll be there till the end of Spyderfest before I head back home to see my boys. Sorry I'll miss the meeting but starting today it's about to get real

Thank you all for your dedication to this event. You guys are the best.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Dennis and I will be there on Saturday but will head back after the meeting to avoid the storm that's coming. SPRING... Where are you?