Spyder Garage

Default Need help finding a simple part.

Hi folks. Wondering if someone could help me out here. I need a replacement for the blank flat switch cover that sits in the middle of the 5 that control the parking brake, grip heat, fog lights, ect. I've looked for over an hour at parts catalogs now and can't find it, even though I found the actual real switches. Mine got scratched when the light for the alarm was put into it and it bugs me a lot. Should be an easy fix... if I could find it.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Spyder Garage

Default blank switch cover

talk about a bugger to locate dam BRP

27 710002260 Plug $4.99 USD

this is the blank cover I think you are looking for

http://parts.spyder.brp.com/Index.as..._id=1&siteid=1

not sure if this link will get you there I went to 2012 rt se5 found a listing for electrical accessories 1 item number 27 in the side panel of the photo hope this helps

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    Hi folks. Wondering if someone could help me out here. I need a replacement for the blank flat switch cover that sits in the middle of the 5 that control the parking brake, grip heat, fog lights, ect. I've looked for over an hour at parts catalogs now and can't find it, even though I found the actual real switches. Mine got scratched when the light for the alarm was put into it and it bugs me a lot. Should be an easy fix... if I could find it.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Welcome to BRP nomenclature and parts lists hell!

It's 710002260. I'm sure the price will be a deal breaker! It's $4.99!

Most likely that's what you want. However, you forgot to say what machine and year! I found it in the parts diagram for the 2014 RT/RTS SE6, Section 10, Electrical System. There's a leader to the space between the switches but no sketch of the plug. It's in the parts list though. Considering it probably plugs the same hole as has been in the central panel for several years now, it should be the one.

If you were looking in the 2013 parts list, you won't find it. It ain't there! At least that part number isn't!
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Yeah, I was looking in the 2013 parts list... too bad it isn't listed there!

You guys are awesome. Thanks!