Thread: GRAPHIC ARTWORK

Spyder Garage

Default GRAPHIC ARTWORK

I am considering having some extensive graphic artwork done on my 2013 RT Ltd. Have researched many graphic artists and found some from a one day shop to a 30 day shop. They can be found in various parts of the USA.

I would like to keep my money local and have found a graphics designer/painter within 50 mile of me. It is www.Robbiescustomshowpaint.com in Lincolnton, North Carolina. Has anybody ever used them and what is your opinion?

After a lengthy visit on the phone and viewing his website, he seems like he knows what he is doing. I plan on going to his shop to see first hand his work and environment.

Would just like to hear from someone who has used him before.

My graphics will be a tribute to our Veterans and first responders.

Thanks for your input. I will post pictures when it is done, whoever does it.
    50 YEARS & STILL GOING STRONG....

Spyder Garage

Harvey, I don's know anything about him, but the work shown on his web site looks great. I'd love to have my white '14 painted Viper Red and wonder what it might cost. How about asking him for a rough estimate if one were to bring him all the tupperware, and PM me. Theres a shop in Lexington that also does speciality work....can't think of their name right now but will check it out and let you know as I live nearby.

Edited to add: Garwood Custom Cycles 441 Pine Top Rd. 336 249-8289
    Last edited by ulflyer; 02-22-2014 at 04:34 PM.
    Two Wheelers from 1963-2011

Three Wheelers:
    2011 RT(Red)
    2014 RT(white)
    2016 F3T(red)
    2022 RT current ride(silver)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ulflyer View Post
    Harvey, I don's know anything about him, but the work shown on his web site looks great. I'd love to have my white '14 painted Viper Red and wonder what it might cost. How about asking him for a rough estimate if one were to bring him all the tupperware, and PM me. Theres a shop in Lexington that also does speciality work....can't think of their name right now but will check it out and let you know as I live nearby.
    Will do...
    50 YEARS & STILL GOING STRONG....

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Hi Harvey, How Cute! Just wondering if you will be attending Spyderfest? I'm from Austin, TX and just had Sue Hopper come all the way from Iowa to do my bike in my garage. She will be set up at Spyderfest. Signs & Wonders by Sue .... She is absolutely amazing and can do anything you want her to do. I will try and post a picture of the memoriam she just did on my back trunk. I had her do my trunk, side speakers and side panels and they were all different subjects. Please check out her website: wwwSignsandWondersbySue.com

I love what you want to do to your bike, that's awesome!