Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Is Friday 3pm still open.... really need to check how many miles and if I can get someone to ride with me...and weather...all these crazy things in the way, miles, weather, ride by myself... I'll check miles from Allen Park to Bay City you let me know if 3pm is still open.
    Thanks, sorry to be such a pain.

100 miles approx. that is do able...weather and someone to ride with, checking on that.

Linda
    I Love my
    Linda
    RTS SE5 2012 Red
    GOS member 871

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by La20614 View Post
    Is Friday 3pm still open.... really need to check how many miles and if I can get someone to ride with me...and weather...all these crazy things in the way, miles, weather, ride by myself... I'll check miles from Allen Park to Bay City you let me know if 3pm is still open.

100 miles approx. that is do able...weather and someone to ride with, checking on that.

Linda
    It is about 120 miles/2 hours. I'm with you as far as the weather goes...

Spyder Garage

Linda
    It is still open and I got ya down for it. Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Everyone: I could not be more pleased with this so far. Now we just have to hope for good weather. Even if it is bad I dont see the event cancelling. Some people are going to trailer their Spyders anyway. I have plenty of room in my poll barn complete with food, couch, and a 60in TV with every channel possible! So if weather is bad we have cover for the alignments to still get done and keep everyone dry. Wasn't sure that I would be able to get as many as they wanted to have but we did it. I just added two more to the schedule and now Saturday is completely booked and I only have one more slot for 9AM on Friday so act fast if you want it!

Spyder Garage

You mentioned possibly getting 2 "techs". Is that going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by 5PYD3R View Post
    Everyone: I could not be more pleased with this so far. Now we just have to hope for good weather. Even if it is bad I dont see the event cancelling. Some people are going to trailer their Spyders anyway. I have plenty of room in my poll barn complete with food, couch, and a 60in TV with every channel possible! So if weather is bad we have cover for the alignments to still get done and keep everyone dry. Wasn't sure that I would be able to get as many as they wanted to have but we did it. I just added two more to the schedule and now Saturday is completely booked and I only have one more slot for 9AM on Friday so act fast if you want it!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by golfsferr View Post
    You mentioned possibly getting 2 "techs". Is that going to happen?
    Yes, there will be two techs. Now since I had more join than we originally thought they are sending two techs to work on one alignment at a time to get them done within time frames to make sure that everyone that confirmed gets theirs done with no issues. I don't regret doing this at all but it will be a learning experience for sure.

Spyder Garage

Yes, there will be two techs. Now since I had more join than we originally thought they are sending two techs to work on one alignment at a time to get them done within time frames to make sure that everyone that confirmed gets theirs done with no issues. I don't regret doing this at all but it will be a learning experience for sure.
    Great! Long range forcast still looks decent, not great but definately doable!
    FYI - I'll be leaving Troy between 9 & 10am Saturday morning

Spyder Garage

Default 9 am app

I would like to take the 9am app Thanks five-0

Spyder Garage

Had a cancel. Now have one spot left for Friday @ 4PM

Spyder Garage

Default Weather forecast

The forecast is getting even better for those two days , looking forward to the ride!

Spyder Garage

Anyone heading that way on Friday from the downriver area that would like to ride together?
    I Love my
    Linda
    RTS SE5 2012 Red
    GOS member 871

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Thanks in advance for all your time and work setting up the Laser Alignment. Looking forward to meeting everyone see you Friday (you can't miss me I ride a SPYDER):
    SFC. RICK & LORI

Retired US Army , Member Michigan PRG
    RIDE HARD/RIDE SAFE

2013 RT Limited Black Currant New 4/8/2013
    2010 RT Audio Package Black/ Sold 2012
    2008 GS Silver Moon /Sold 2010

Spyder Garage

Had a cancel unfortunately, now have two appointments available on friday.

Spyder Garage

Please move my appointment up. Would like to head back downriver before rush hour if possible.

thank you
    Linda.
    I Love my
    Linda
    RTS SE5 2012 Red
    GOS member 871

Spyder Garage

Please move my appointment up. Would like to head back downriver before rush hour if possible.

thank you
    Linda.
    Will do, have you in at 11AM on Friday now.

Spyder Garage

Well tomorrow is the day it all starts. I mentioned it before but come as early and stay as late as you like. Talked to a buddy of mine and he is going to video the whole thing to put on the forums later so it would be cool to have y'all hang out. Also, had another member join this morning and now have only one spot left, 4pm tomorrow.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Jordan,
    Thanks for coordinating all of this. I know it had to be a lot of work.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD1 View Post
    Jordan,
    Thanks for coordinating all of this. I know it had to be a lot of work.
    No problem. Was a bit more than I thought but don't regret it at all. Look forward to meeting everyone

Spyder Garage

No problem. Was a bit more than I thought but don't regret it at all. Look forward to meeting everyone

Jordan did one heck of a job and I hear there will be some red hot food too...hope you get some red hot weather !!!

A big shout out to Mary down at OUTLAW headquarters...doing lot's of e mails and paperwork to make sure the next 2 days run SMOOTH

You Bay City folks are in for a REAL treat with Stormin Norman Robinson....he's a good align tech... He was a salesman for BRP for 20 years and loves to tell stories..(LOL)
    ENJOY and can't wait for the smiling faces....

Last edited by FLAspydergirl; 04-11-2014 at 07:25 AM. Reason: spelling

Spyder Garage

Default Heading up

I will be riding up tomorrow. I'm leaving Athens around 10. Heading north on 66 to M78 through Bellevue. Then North on 69 to 75. Then north on 75 until I have to get off. Should be in Bellevue around 11 or so. I should be to Jordon's house around 1 or so. See y'all tomorrow. My wife will not be making the trip. She fell about 7 weeks ago and broke 2 ribs. It has been slow healing because she makes progress during the week but on the weekend we do stuff and by Monday morning she is in pain. So three hours on the bike right now will not be good for her. She is a bit disappointed.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rhansen309 View Post
    I will be riding up tomorrow. I'm leaving Athens around 10. Heading north on 66 to M78 through Bellevue. Then North on 69 to 75. Then north on 75 until I have to get off. Should be in Bellevue around 11 or so. I should be to Jordon's house around 1 or so. See y'all tomorrow. My wife will not be making the trip. She fell about 7 weeks ago and broke 2 ribs. It has been slow healing because she makes progress during the week but on the weekend we do stuff and by Monday morning she is in pain. So three hours on the bike right now will not be good for her. She is a bit disappointed.

Sorry to hear about your wife but look forward to meeting you tomorrow. We had a great time today and actually look forward to a full day tomorrow meeting everyone.

Spyder Garage

Default I won't be coming. Spyder overheating/lost radiator fluid!

Hello all,
    I apologize for the late notice but I won't be able to come Saturday for my alignment appointment. My new Spyder with only about 100 miles on it decided it wanted to lose all its radiator fluid and overheat. I barely made it home tonight without seizing the engine!
    Contact those in charge of this event if you want to take my place in line for the alignment. Also found out that apparently my selling dealership lied about owning this laser alignment system they do as part of dealer prep.

Take Care!

Andy.
    Andy S. a.k.a. SpyderRT

2014 Black RT-S with SE6, Tri-Axis handlebars, Rear Trunk liner and shelf, Travel Cover, Heated Comfort seat, Driver Backrest, Akrapovic Silencer, 25 inch Adjustable Vent windshield, Adjustable Side Wind deflectors. BajaRon Swaybar and links. KOTT grills.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rhansen309 View Post
    Sorry to hear about the fall and the ribs. I did the same about that same time. It isn't fun! Give her our best.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    Sorry to hear about the fall and the ribs. I did the same about that same time. It isn't fun! Give her our best.
    Thanks. I sure will. I have banged and bruised and broke many things on my body bit never ribs. Just watching her is painful!!!!

Spyder Garage

I am one of the lucky ones. My alignment was checked and it was spot on from the factory!