Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rando View Post
    I am one of the lucky ones. My alignment was checked and it was spot on from the factory!
    But maybe the rider is half a bubble off.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rando View Post
    I am one of the lucky ones. My alignment was checked and it was spot on from the factory!
    Hotrod1 - Rod 2012 RTS and Aquguy3 - Jim 2013 STS was checked on Friday and was spot on also.

ToM
    Spyderfest 2014

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Default I was off

I was off about 3/4 of an inch looking at the lines they had on the targets. A few adjustments and a I had a nice smooth ride home. Thanks Jordan for putting this together.

Spyder Garage

Mine was spot on the right side and off an inch on the left side. After adjusting that and then setting the toe in and recalibrating the DPS it went down the road like a dream.

Thanks Norman and Jordan.

Kraig
    2012 RT SE5
    2010 RT-622 trailer
    2013 Triump Bonneville T100
    1971 Honda CT70
    1972 Honda CT70H

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KAPike View Post
    Mine was spot on the right side and off an inch on the left side. After adjusting that and then setting the toe in and recalibrating the DPS it went down the road like a dream.

Thanks Norman and Jordan.
    We have seen quite a few 2014 that are like yours, okay on one side and off on the other, but so far we have not seen any Spyder that was spot on.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

I really debated doing this, I've been very happy with the handling and tire wear. After Norman and Jordan did their magic it was very evident the Spyder was a better ride. It's almost like they boosted the power steering because the steering took a lot less effort and cornering was smoother.

Kraig
    2012 RT SE5
    2010 RT-622 trailer
    2013 Triump Bonneville T100
    1971 Honda CT70
    1972 Honda CT70H

Spyder Garage

Smooth ride home , was off 2 in I believe . Great hosts and Norman was in his glory !

Spyder Garage

It was an absolute blast. I am so happy that everyone that needed the alignment noticed the difference and was beyond thrilled! Mine was the first one done and I was so happy with my test ride after it was done I didn't want to come back, I just wanted to keep riding! Thank you to all who came, you were the ones that made this possible!

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks again jordan

Was not able to try mine out at your house because of brake problem but got home and tried to bleed front brakes again by taking off calipers and holding bleeder up higher and out come all the air! Took it for a ride and brakes work perfect without expense buds treatment with the new rolo front end aliment it feels like i just put power steering on it! Thanks again Jordan for having and feeding all of us!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by five-0 View Post
    brakes work perfect without expense buds treatment
    The reason for bleeding the brakes with BUDS is to get any trapped air out of the ABS module. Manual bleeding can only get to what is outside of that module.

Clifford Fargason
    2013 Spyder RTL
    2007 Royal Star Venture

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 5PYD3R View Post
    It was an absolute blast. I am so happy that everyone that needed the alignment noticed the difference and was beyond thrilled! Mine was the first one done and I was so happy with my test ride after it was done I didn't want to come back, I just wanted to keep riding! Thank you to all who came, you were the ones that made this possible!
    Sorry I couldn't come and for the short notice.
    I'm still waiting on my dealer to tell me when they can come and get my machine in order to fix it.
    Guess they didn't checkout the cooling system before they delivered it to me.
    It should be covered under warranty. (It ought to be.)
    Andy S. a.k.a. SpyderRT

2014 Black RT-S with SE6, Tri-Axis handlebars, Rear Trunk liner and shelf, Travel Cover, Heated Comfort seat, Driver Backrest, Akrapovic Silencer, 25 inch Adjustable Vent windshield, Adjustable Side Wind deflectors. BajaRon Swaybar and links. KOTT grills.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderRT View Post
    Sorry I couldn't come and for the short notice.
    I'm still waiting on my dealer to tell me when they can come and get my machine in order to fix it.
    Guess they didn't checkout the cooling system before they delivered it to me.
    It should be covered under warranty. (It ought to be.)
    Hope all goes well for you! Had another member that had to cancel also due to issues with her spyder.

Spyder Garage

Default Next Time

The next time any of the Rolo System Laser Alignment affiliated people that may come to Michigan please note!

Please IM me here so I can sign up. I could also make it to the Toledo, OH area also since I am Metro Detroit.

My dealer; C&C Sports in Brighton, MI, said that the place where they get their Spyders pre-assembled from do some kind of Bosch alignment before the Frunk is put on the Spyder from the factory.

But my 14 RT-S sure pulls to the Right some.
    I've observed it on many different surfaces when driving it.
    Hope you all come back soon to Michigan!

Andy S.
    Andy S. a.k.a. SpyderRT

2014 Black RT-S with SE6, Tri-Axis handlebars, Rear Trunk liner and shelf, Travel Cover, Heated Comfort seat, Driver Backrest, Akrapovic Silencer, 25 inch Adjustable Vent windshield, Adjustable Side Wind deflectors. BajaRon Swaybar and links. KOTT grills.

Spyder Garage

Question Next MI Laser Alignment Session

The next time any of the Rolo System Laser Alignment affiliated people that may come to Michigan please note!

Please IM me here so I can sign up. I could also make it to the Toledo, OH area also since I am Metro Detroit.

My dealer; C&C Sports in Brighton, MI, said that the place where they get their Spyders pre-assembled from do some kind of Bosch alignment before the Frunk is put on the Spyder from the factory.

But my 14 RT-S sure pulls to the Right some.
    I've observed it on many different surfaces when driving it.
    Hope you all come back soon to Michigan!

Andy S.
    I emailed Precision Trac (another traveling dealer of this system). They said they would come to South East Michigan (Metro Detroit Area) if we could get at least 7 or 8 Spyders committed for a one day event but no more than 10 or 11 in one day. (If we get more than enough Ryder's committed for an additional day, so much the better.)
    Also the cost would be $120 to do the alignment if only enough people for one day. They also said they would need some flat level area to do the alignments even if it was a one car garage or similar.

How many people would be interested that have not had their Spyders Laser Aligned yet by this great system? Like I said, we would need at least 7 or 8 committed people and someone willing to sponsor a suitable location to have the alignments done at here in S.E. MI.
    Andy S. a.k.a. SpyderRT

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Performance Powersports of Seneca SC Rocks!

Just picked up our baby for her 3k service and laser alignment and I can only say WOWOZERS! Kevin said it would handle differently but man the difference was like nite and day. If you are in the upstate area check them out, well worth the time!

Spyder Garage

Default I'm interested

I emailed Precision Trac (another traveling dealer of this system). They said they would come to South East Michigan (Metro Detroit Area) if we could get at least 7 or 8 Spyders committed for a one day event but no more than 10 or 11 in one day. (If we get more than enough Ryder's committed for an additional day, so much the better.)
    Also the cost would be $120 to do the alignment if only enough people for one day. They also said they would need some flat level area to do the alignments even if it was a one car garage or similar.

How many people would be interested that have not had their Spyders Laser Aligned yet by this great system? Like I said, we would need at least 7 or 8 committed people and someone willing to sponsor a suitable location to have the alignments done at here in S.E. MI.
    Is it too late? I know of one other person I could get as well.