GOS member (Girls On Spyders) BigLegMac's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default painting trailer in cognac

Thanks to Hawk I got the paint codes for painting my blue trailer cognac. Dont have my bike yet and now my trailer is finished and the pics look great. Not sure if it is an exact match on the 2014 but it looks close. I am happy with the look and I got the wheels powdercoated flat black to match the RTS. The paint codes are as follows: alloy orange metallic (AJ9105) and a high gloss clear coat (J3507). Again I went by what Hawk on this site gave me. My painter said that you only need a quart. I did not get my paint from US Paint. Went to local place in my area. The paint was not cheap.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default painting trailer

HI Bob the pics were texted to me. Dont know how to bring them to website. Sorry. Gotta wait till I get trailer back.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I can wait... as long as the barbecue holds out!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BigLegMac View Post
    Thanks to Hawk I got the paint codes for painting my blue trailer cognac. Dont have my bike yet and now my trailer is finished and the pics look great. Not sure if it is an exact match on the 2014 but it looks close. I am happy with the look and I got the wheels powdercoated flat black to match the RTS. The paint codes are as follows: alloy orange metallic (AJ9105) and a high gloss clear coat (J3507). Again I went by what Hawk on this site gave me. My painter said that you only need a quart. I did not get my paint from US Paint. Went to local place in my area. The paint was not cheap.
    Sweet!! Glad I could help. Looking forward to seeing the pics. Anyone that does not believe that it is the same as the alloy orange, just open your frunk. It does not have the clear on it inside the frunk.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I will be doing that... Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Default painting trailer

Hi Hawk. Did you get trailer painted yet? My trailer looks great. I cant wait to see it in person so I can show pics. Will be bringing it to spyderfest filled with stuff to sell. Thanks for the info. Gonna give you a big hug and kiss when I see you.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BigLegMac View Post
    Hi Hawk. Did you get trailer painted yet? My trailer looks great. I cant wait to see it in person so I can show pics. Will be bringing it to spyderfest filled with stuff to sell. Thanks for the info. Gonna give you a big hug and kiss when I see you.
    Not yet, just got the paint in yesterday. Hopefully this week.

Spyder Garage

My paint shop in town will not work with US Paint, so they wont use the codes either. I got the BRP code and sent it to them to find out if they can work with that. Problem is that BRP only lists the paint code, not the clear. I told him it was a high gloss so I will have to wait and see. Do mind telling me how much they charged to paint the parts?

Thanks,
    Randy