Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I am looking at some pegs that can go up where the wind dams are.... I'm 6'4" and need to be able to stretch (or straighten) my legs out

I haven't seen anyone place the NBV's that far forward.....
    Last edited by lookerjdc; 02-20-2014 at 09:15 PM.
    1. it is what it is - 2014 Black RT-S - Baja Ron Anti-Sway bar, lots of LEDs, Spyderpops Skid Plate, Twisted Sister HID Driving Lights, Tricled 2nd, 3rd & 4th brake lights, F4 Customs vented windshield, Lamonster highway pegs, Ultimate Tall Boy seat, Utopia backrest

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    Snoopy...the floorboards on the ST is great...but when traveling more than 200 miles in one day...you want options.....I'll ride with feet on floorboards...switch to toe on floorboards and heel on passenger board.....forward pegs would just give me another option for comfort...I plan to purchase from Spyderpops...NVP with web pegs

just looked at the pegs on Spyderpops. I like both the Chevron pegs and the Web pegs, but the web pegs "look" small. I sent an email for some measurements.

Spyder Garage

Default Pegs

Ordered my NVBs yesterday..

Registered Users 3 Wheel Addict's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lookerjdc View Post
    I am looking at some pegs that can go up where the wind dams are.... I'm 6'4" and need to be able to stretch (or straighten) my legs out

I have seen anyone place the NBV's that far forward.....
    Im 6'4" as well so ill let you know how they work out for me.
    Sold my 14 RTS went back to 2 wheels.
    2014 Kawasaki Vaquero SE

Spyder Garage

I have NBV's on my 2011 RT and love them. It's really nice to be able to stretch out.
    Phil

I may be old, but I got to see all the cool bands.

2011 Spyder RT-AC

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lookerjdc View Post

I haven't seen anyone place the NBV's that far forward.....
    BINGO! I just listed the set of NBV pegs I bought in the for sale section. I tried all day Saturday to get them adjusted far enough forward for me and no dice. I could get close with the "curved multi hole" bracket but the instructions say not to use both because of the leverage issue. I'm so tall with long legs I can actually rest my feet on the backs of the fenders.
    2014 Kawasaki Vaquero SE

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Addict View Post
    BINGO! I just listed the set of NBV pegs I bought in the for sale section. I tried all day Saturday to get them adjusted far enough forward for me and no dice. I could get close with the "curved multi hole" bracket but the instructions say not to use both because of the leverage issue. I'm so tall with long legs I can actually rest my feet on the backs of the fenders.
    I do the exact same thing, see my earlier post for an idea I had.
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Tried installing on a 2013 rt limited , today . Was not easy , looks like the angle of the bend on main bracket is off . Followed instructions , when I went to put screw in panel ? Had to push it in about 2 inches , video showed almost up to panel. Cannot get lower panel bottom pin in , because of pressure keeping it away from body. I noticed in Video that one tab that pin connects to was open , not a closed hole. Tomorrow I will cut the one that showed open in the video . If that helps than it should be added to instructions . Not really complaining , great quality and looks great . Just not as easy to install , as I thought it would be .ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394401805.150859.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1394401821.683399.jpg

Spyder Garage

I tried the set I ordered and they fit good but was way too close for me and I returned them. Lamont has a new design coming out soon and I'm first on the list to get a set. Hopefully they will adjust for us tall people as that is the issue I had with the other type.
    2014 Kawasaki Vaquero SE

Spyder Garage

Lamont has posted that he has cone up with a new version of his foot pegs for the 2014s - can't wait to see them
    1. it is what it is - 2014 Black RT-S - Baja Ron Anti-Sway bar, lots of LEDs, Spyderpops Skid Plate, Twisted Sister HID Driving Lights, Tricled 2nd, 3rd & 4th brake lights, F4 Customs vented windshield, Lamonster highway pegs, Ultimate Tall Boy seat, Utopia backrest

Spyder Garage

I got the see Lamonts new foot pegs and posted a couple of pictures in a different thread

they are really nice and he let me sit on his bike to try them and I am 6'4" and they make for a very comfortable ride and allow me to stretch out my legs

Spyder Garage

I like how he has them connected to the floorboards, hope he ends up w/ a set for ST's.

If the quality is like his IPS item, they will be sweet.

Spyder Garage

Default Foot Pegs

I first installed foot pegs on my 2011 RT Limited which limited me to one position. Those were replaced with Seal floorboards which are great. Feet can be moved to several positions and are comfortable.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SNOOPY View Post

I like how he has them connected to the floorboards, hope he ends up w/ a set for ST's.

If the quality is like his IPS item, they will be sweet.
    If they fit the RT floorboards they will fit the ST floorboards as well, they look identical at the dealership so there should not be a problem. I expect to here from Lamont any day now as to pricing on the new style.
    2014 Kawasaki Vaquero SE

Spyder Garage

Default NBV

Am waiting for the new one to come out from Lamount. Hoping we can just but the piece that mounts to the floorboards all by itself. Just have to wait and see.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Addict View Post
    If they fit the RT floorboards they will fit the ST floorboards as well, they look identical at the dealership so there should not be a problem. I expect to here from Lamont any day now as to pricing on the new style.

Thanks, I've never really looked at another Spyder up close to know the difference and don't know anyone w/ one to look at.