Threaded View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Accessory Fuse Panel-

Here is the accessory fuse panel I designed for the Spyder 14, it mounts in the left side access panel where the old oil reservoir used to be. I has 3 relays, 10 accessory fuses that go hot when the bike is running and 4 hot all the time. I am feeding this from the alternator lug which is the common wire to the battery +. Since the bike is comprised of 4 major modules (1-motor and frame, 2-frunk, 3-dash and 4-rear trunk) I include disconnects at each. The fuse assembly has a water tight cover as well.

Signal wires to the relays are 16 gauge, key controlled fuses are 14 gauge and 2 of the four hot fuses are 12 gauge. The main feed is 10 gauge for accessory, the hot all the time fuses have individual runs to the source.

This is just the first step of course, from the main 6 and 20 terminal disconnects I will be running groups of wires as need to various modules, again each will have its one disconnect so any module can be removed by simply disconnecting the appropriate harness exactly as the manufacture has done.

I will try to get some pictures as the work progress.

Randy3
    Attached Images Attached Images