Spyder Garage

Default 2014 Heart of Washington Ryde

We Have registration is Open!

We already have 45 registered

Plus Vendor are being setupas well!

Here is the Website where info on the ryde and Registration is http://heartofwashington.org

This was also posted in the General group for everyone outside of Washington

The 2014 Heart of Washington Ride is getting setup and this year our Murphy Brown is hosting it in Chelan WA.

The date is June 6,7,& 8. we are getting discount rates lined up at some of the hotels there or if you want to camp
    Murphy Brown has camping space at her house for several with power and water. Also if one wants to rent a trailer she has been getting
    a company setup to bring in trailers for rent. so accomidations will not be any issues.
    the tentive ride form Chelan to Grand Coulee Dam than across to Hwy 20 back across the loop-loop pass and back down to Chelan at Murphy Brown place for a catered BBQ

Here is a google map of route for Sat http://goo.gl/maps/g1uti
    For those Early wanting to Ryde here is one going to Levenworth Here is the Map Friday Ryde

If you haven't been to Washington yet this will be a wonderful ride to see how Beutiful and diverse our state is

Please PM either me n7wol or Murphy Brown to register so we can get a head count.
    I will setup a webpage to help with the tracking and additional info

Again Thank You Murphy Brown for being willing to Host this ride this year Don

[

Registered Users Whitelightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default We will be there!

My hubby and I will be there! I have an appointment to get a Laser alignment. We are already registered. We are hoping for a Spiderfest west.

Spyder Garage

Default DITTO

Also looking forward to the 'HoWR' in June. Also have my alignment appointment... We will see everyone there!
    C & B Petersen
    Federal Way, WA